• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avion's Speed

Hey, I'm trying to create Avion( the Bird Colossi from Shadow of the Colossus) and I want to know how fast is Avion exactly.

id list it to at least superhuman, you could also draw the comparison with phalanx, which you need to use agro to get near to.

Though Agro can dodge lightning projectiles from Basaran and lighting is faster than bullets so Hypersonic?

I dont think so, i mean, basaran attacks may be hypersonic but they have a clear load time that the player uses to dodge, besides basaran's fight is the one in which agro can get hurted the most (albeit beign an inmortal NPC is the only thing that helps her survive), SOTC is a game about timing and very realistically tied, id classify avions speed from superhuman to subsonic (maybe transonic if we're generous)

Back