• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Astral Regenerationn

Another question, The Degree of Regen to be erased by the sources of the universe for example Pls;)

Regenerating from erasure is Mid-Godly.

Wait a minute.

So lets say for example you get destroyed to completely nothing. Nothing remains for you to regenerate your body from. But then afterwards you come back in the form of a spirit.

That would be Mid-Godly?

Regening from nothing but a conciousness/soul/spirit is Low-Godly, Regenerating from absolutely nothing (aka your consiousness/soul/spirit is destroyed as well) is Mid-Godly

Hmm...my bad but im sort of confused here because before I thought the physical body was needed for it to count as regen, not just the soul. So even if your only regenerating as a spirit, it still counts as the appropriate regen?

I have another question (again) If for example:

You Make a Successful Attack Who Can Destroy the Universe

Take your enemy (non corporal)

Your Attack Destroy the Soul / Consciousness also

You are BFR in a pocket Dimension that is cut forever from the universe

You succeed with your enemies and you regen and return to the real world

What is the type of Regen?

@Dodo

If it regenerated without the universe it's High-Godly I believe. Otherwise it's Mid-Godly

I'd still like to know if regenerating as a soul is enough for the regen to go through or if a body is needed. If someone could please answer i'd really appreciate it.

In my case, the person had the soul and the destroyed corp and was Regen even so I can not answer you correctly but it might also be necessary to add a comment in the speed section on the soul (or in The extreme case add an additional Regen even if I think it will not be necessary)

Back