• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's what I've been told ever since I came to the wiki tho.

And it's been used in matches all the time no problem. I can't find where it has been accepted, but that's what it's been

His Plates nopes everything. Everything you see in the multiverse, his plates stops it. Literally under the plates page.

Sure
Plates are 1 layer, dude...

Yeah, then those people lied to you. This has never been the case afaik, and it's even the reason pkmn were elegible for the non-smurf list.

Edit: Correction, actually. Plates would be around 3 layers, taking into consideration Creation and Lake Trio. Still not remotely enough to deal with Asgorath.

Power mimicry and power absorption he has no resistances to?

And once Arceus has taken his powers, and used them for a plate, it's over

He can. And who says he doesn't have those powers?

That CRT was decided to remove non Pokémon stuff from his profiles. Everything stays the same
He can't. Asgorath resists precog attempts. The other stuff, Asgorath's aura makes him straight up not do them.

Yeah, then Arceus doesn't even have passive precog from calyrex, xatu or alakazam.

All deity powers here.

The most relevant here is the Aura passive. Just standing there, Asgorath makes it so the Arceus Avatar straight up flees from him (while also nerfing his abilities) or completely daze it into taking no action.
Flee because? Can't be nerfing his abilities when his plates bypasses resistance negations of his entire verse

If it's mind based stuff then Dark Typing nopes it as well.

I don't see why he doesn't seal him there and then, copy his powers, or make another Asgorath or take his powers for himself

Flee because? Can't be nerfing his abilities when his plates bypasses resistance negations of his entire verse

If it's mind based stuff then Dark Typing nopes it as well.

I don't see why he doesn't seal him there and then, copy his powers, or make another Asgorath or take his powers for himself
Because Asgorath bypasses Arceus' layers. Simple as that.

At best, Arceus has 3 to 4 layers (for him being above an individual Plate). Asgorath can bypass 16 layers (technically more, but that ain't accepted as of now, so meh, only 16).

He can't. Asgorath resists precog attempts.
I want to see where he bypassed Psychometry attempts

And what i saw, the precog only works on dragons and nothing else
The other stuff, Asgorath's aura makes him straight up not do them.

Aura falls under Typings, which the plates easily ignores
Yeah, then Arceus doesn't even have passive precog from calyrex, xatu or alakazam.
He does. The only things he doesn't have is non Pokémon stuff, which I'm working to get them reinstated right now

Because Asgorath bypasses Arceus' layers. Simple as that.
On account of His True Form, he can simply come back, with a different strategy each time.

This is going to be a long waiting game.

What, he can even use Destiny bond to take Asgorath down if he does. With Asgorath having no feats of resisting that
At best, Arceus has 3 to 4 layers (for him being above an individual Plate). Asgorath can bypass 16 layers (technically more, but that ain't accepted as of now, so meh, only 16).
I want to see where Asgorath resisted getting his powers sealed, copied or absorbed. Show me

I want to see where he bypassed Psychometry attempts

And what i saw, the precog only works on dragons and nothing else

Aura falls under Typings, which the plates easily ignores

He does. The only things he doesn't have is non Pokémon stuff, which I'm working to get them reinstated right now
He bypasses other gods by virtue of his divine rank.

He himself is a dragon. Arceus may or may not count because of the draco plate, but it's unneeded anyways. Besides, read the gods' powers. He has other ways to precog anyway within those 16 weeks.

The plates don't have enough layers to deal with Asgorath.

Arceus doesn't have pokemon exclusive abilities. This was accepted as such. Please don't be disingenuous.

I have proven my case and you even agree Asgorath stomps. I will move on now.

He bypasses other gods by virtue of his divine rank.

He himself is a dragon. Arceus may or may not count because of the draco plate, but it's unneeded anyways. Besides, read the gods' powers. He has other ways to precog anyway within those 16 weeks.
Isn't that a Dragon exclusive thing?
The plates don't have enough layers to deal with Asgorath.
Scaling above the entire Cosmology?
Arceus doesn't have pokemon exclusive abilities. This was accepted as such. Please don't be disingenuous.
It was Non Pokémon stuff. And theyre not abilities. None of what I mentioned are
I have proven my case and you even agree Asgorath stomps. I will move on now.
Okay

On account of His True Form, he can simply come back, with a different strategy each time.

This is going to be a long waiting game.

What, he can even use Destiny bond to take Asgorath down if he does. With Asgorath having no feats of resisting that

I want to see where Asgorath resisted getting his powers sealed, copied or absorbed. Show me
Asgorath knows of said strategy 16 weeks in advance. Don't even matter. He still doesn't resist the aura, and if he spawns in a range beyond the aura (as the aura has 16 miles radius), then Asgorath thinks and stomps that way. Having prep + his passive probability means he will always will it so.

He doesn't resist (yet), but Arceus simply can't use them while Asgorath is there.

Alright, now leaving.

Meh, it's incon at best.

The Original Spirit can simply remake More Avatars while revising strategies.

That range as well is quite low. I can see Arceus teleporting into Asgorath's mind outside range and doing his thing from there (Power mimicry, Power Absorption, power sealing)

And it's not going to end well if Arceus makes a plate out of Asgorath's powers, cos that grants him complete immunity to it

Asgorath bypasses layered resistances to his powers. Even ignoring far realm stuff, he would still stomp.

Edit: And that's ignoring stuff like his passive precognition that essentially gives him prep time, which does include himself as a dragon (and potentially plainly includes Arceus as per having the dragon type). And also the greater god's op probability manipulation of "I will always go first".
I have a question, with probability manipulation can you act before your enemy?even if it has immisurable and irrilevant speed?

I have a question, with probability manipulation can you act before your enemy?even if it has immisurable and irrilevant speed?
Only if it has feats of such caliber. In this case, Asgorath doesn't have feat of that (even though I personally believe in immeasurable dnd gods, but the wiki doesn't, so meh)

Back