• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Asa Mitaka is 2.357771261 stronger
Asa would need to land 30 or less attacks on Blake to break her Aura
Lifting strength difference:
Blake: 5525.7640479 Tons of Force
Asa: Upscales from 3946.10 Tons

Post-Chainsaw Man Church Arc Asa Mitaka is being used
Beacon Arc Blake Belladonna is being used
Fight takes place in Japan
Speed is equal

Asa Mitaka: 3

Blake Belladonna:

Icon:

track:

Last edited:
Blake is comparably in skill to her step brother Bann (Kakarot) and has been using ki (even if it's basic level) for years in the White Fang against robots and people too

Also Blake has lightning shots that has some aoe, ice dust that also has some aoe

She can fight alongside and train with her step-brother; Bann Belladonna, who knows all martial arts like Grandpa Gohan in Dragon Ball did

Her skill when it comes to combat and the usage of ki allows her to replicate other ki-based techniques after seeing them once. She can fight alongside and train with her step-brother; Bann Belladonna, who knows all martial arts like Grandpa Gohan in Dragon Ball did

Blake in cannon, In Beacon can do this

In cannon she can do this, so imagine her growing up with a au version of Goku for a brother and having years of using ki manipulation under her belt and being skilled as gramp Gohan basically

Alright, so right off the bat, we know the durability difference is around 2.36% in Asa's favor. But let's remember that she gets her High 8-C+ scaling from tanking an entire sword blow from Yoshida, who, physically, is able to draw blood from Quanxi. With his sword, that strength is assisted by piercing damage, which at best was only able to give her a scratch that drew some blood. So, at best, Bella is going to have to throw multiple attacks to deal some damage to Asa, who is > Piercing damage > 8.04 Tons of TNT. Regarding Yoru being able to land 30 attacks on Bella, it is entirely possible but will be somewhat difficult since, in this key, she only possesses one arm and doesn't have the regen to heal it back. Regarding how long she can put up a fight, possibly a few hours or more, reasons are stated on her profile. Skill-wise, based on what you said, I do think Bella would take that category since she has actual training, while Yoru has to slowly adapt over time to her new abilities or opponents' methods. But, I think Yoru should be able to hold her own, break the barrier and defeat Bella within due time. Using her durability and AP to her advantage.

Alright, so right off the bat, we know the durability difference is around 2.36% in Asa's favor. But let's remember that she gets her High 8-C+ scaling from tanking an entire sword blow from Yoshida, who, physically, is able to draw blood from Quanxi. With his sword, that strength is assisted by piercing damage, which at best was only able to give her a scratch that drew some blood. So, at best, Bella is going to have to throw multiple attacks to deal some damage to Asa, who is > Piercing damage > 8.04 Tons of TNT. Regarding Yoru being able to land 30 attacks on Bella, it is entirely possible but will be somewhat difficult since, in this key, she only possesses one arm and doesn't have the regen to heal it back. Regarding how long she can put up a fight, possibly a few hours or more, reasons are stated on her profile. Skill-wise, based on what you said, I do think Bella would take that category since she has actual training, while Yoru has to slowly adapt over time to her new abilities or opponents' methods. But, I think Yoru should be able to hold her own, break the barrier and defeat Bella within due time. Using her durability and AP to her advantage.
Blake also has better range with her ki blasts and dust bullets, has shadow clones as her semblance to aid her and stealth mastery to sneek up on Asa/War

Also Blake has better lifting strength
Lifting strength difference:
Blake: 5525.7640479 Tons of Force
Asa: Upscales from 3946.10 Tons

Meaning she can wrap Yoru up in her ribbon of her weapon that's covered in her Aura that resistance to transmutation, so she can't turn Blake nor her weapon into a weapon for her to use until she breaks her Aura

Last edited:
With Yoru having enhanced senses and analytical prediction, I doubt Bella would be able to sneak up on her in general. Does Yoru have any of her weapons?

With Yoru having enhanced senses and analytical prediction, I doubt Bella would be able to sneak up on her in general. Does Yoru have any of her weapons?
Yeah, it's her standard equipment for her to turn the stuff she has in her standard equipment into weapons

They remember people by scent rather than their faces.

It would, but that's where her analytical prediction comes to save her.
Im pretty sure Blake's aura protecting her and her weapon from transmutation, her skill, acrobatics, semblances, dust bullets that have elemental AOE She doesn't resist, her insane skill advantage, Aura acting like a health bar can make up for the AP advantage and other abilities she has

They indeed do make up, but are simply not enough in my opinion. Yoru also has acrobatics and multiple weapons at her disposal to counter Bella's abilities. She has enhanced senses and analytical prediction to prevent sneak attacks and is decent in combat herself. With all of these combined, I am convinced she can hold her own until she is able to break Bella's barrier and defeat her.

I feel like basied on Blake's acrobatics "Blake possesses remarkable reflexes, as she is able to dodge a nearly point-blank strike from Adam by using her Semblance. She is also capable of jumping large distances, leaping from building to building and even on moving cars. Her fighting style takes advantage of her agility and reflexes, evading opponents' strikes until she is in the best position for a counter-blow"

She'll wait for Asa to attack first, use her semblance to counterattack with her ribbon with her weapon attacked to it to swing her into attacks or hold her down with lifting strength and she can't turn her weapon into anything due to her Aura covering her weapon

Yoru could probably make up the skill difference with her experience, senses/prediction and things like hand grenades. And 30 hits seems possible with those advantages plus her own acrobatics and weapon skill. And her deconstruction could rid Blake of her own weapon which also would disable dust usage. I’m leaning Asa.

Yoru could probably make up the skill difference with her experience, senses/prediction and things like hand grenades. And 30 hits seems possible with those advantages plus her own acrobatics and weapon skill. And her deconstruction could rid Blake of her own weapon which also would disable dust usage. I’m leaning Asa.
Fair enough

Blake doesn't have deconstruction resistance

They indeed do make up, but are simply not enough in my opinion. Yoru also has acrobatics and multiple weapons at her disposal to counter Bella's abilities. She has enhanced senses and analytical prediction to prevent sneak attacks and is decent in combat herself. With all of these combined, I am convinced she can hold her own until she is able to break Bella's barrier and defeat her.
So is this votes for Asa?

Back