• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. I can say the exact same thing about Captain Ben and his rats. And unlike The Phantoms that he doesn't really have control over and pop up at random, Captain has control over his rats and they don't pop up at random.

2. They start 5 meters away from each other so Springtrap can't just sneak up on him. He also has the range advantage thanks to his sword.

3. Doubt that would work since he can survive in pieces and he can harm Billy Deep who survived an attack from a great white shark (This helps since durability scales to AP) which is debatably more then what Springtrap can dish out.

Can't Springtrap pin him down with his Superior Lifting Strength? I'm not sure how rats are gonna help against an Undead Robot.

The rats can be used as a distraction to keep Springtrap from pinning Captain down (Or slow him down, because having a entire pit worth of rats chewing away at you would at least slow you down). And that would also mean that he has to get into the range of his sword (In the book him and his crew are shown to be capable of chopping 2 heads off in a single swipe so we can assume that he can be damaged by it. Plus Springtrap is already heavily withered and damaged, making it more likely that he can be damaged by Captain Ben's sword). Plus I doubt he can dodge the attacks given that he is in range of it and speed is equalized.

Can't he just take his sword away from him? He definitely has the strength to do it. Plus Springtrap isn't stupid, he would know better than to just let him slash him up. I also doubt those rats are gonna be strong enough to slow him down or distract him from the ZOMBIE, SKELETAL PIRATE SWINGING A SWORD AT HIM!

Grabbing at the sharp sword, not like that wouldn't cut his fingers off. Its still an army of rats (enough to fill up a pit that is big enough to fit a full grown man) so he would have that amount of rats crawling all over him (and probably inside him given the amount of holes are in the suit) and they normally eat armed pirates alive, so they are strong. Plus Captain Ben has far more experience (He is a murderous pirate that is well over 200 years old).

I'm more than positive those rats would get crushed if Springtrap fell in this pit of rats you speak of. While that is a fair point, if Springtrap manages to pin him for even a few seconds he's gonna take his sword away from him. Plus the Phantoms still exist, they're pretty useful.

But they aren't in a pit in this fight, I'm just saying facts from the book to give you a hint on how many there are (and they won't just stay in the same place for the fight so Springtrap conveniently crush them by falling)

And the phantoms still pop up randomly and aren't in Springtrap's control

You made it sound like there's just a pit of rats in the battlefield so I thought that was what you meant, still think Springtrap can just crush the rats but whatever. My other point still stands.

Gewsbumpz dude said:
But they aren't in a pit in this fight, I'm just saying facts from the book to give you a hint on how many there are (and they won't just stay in the same place for the fight so Springtrap conveniently crush them by falling)
And the phantoms still pop up randomly and aren't in Springtrap's control

Oh, well all that I can say to that they do pop up randomly in the game and people should definitely acknowledge that (or at least mention that in weaknesses)

Back