• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arrowverse CRT: The Multiverse and The Universe Upgrade

In the Arrowverse, there are multiple timelines within the universe. And this is repeated over and over again.

Here they are referring to a single universe.
Chester and I are working on a tracking system to locate Deon’s temporal isotopes across timelines.
The Flash 7x17 - "Heart of the Matter, part 1"

New timelines means that parallel timelines can exist.
The Flash 5x1 - "Nora"
I'm also picking up temporal energy readings. His mind has broken past the barrier. It's not just a new timeline he's found. It's billions of them. And Barry's mind is experiencing them all.
BARRY: I saw Billions of possible futures. Billions of deaths. All their pain, their suffering. And then they were gone. I felt all of it. Now I know The Monitor was right. I have to die. I need to go home.
Potential futures are extant timelines that characters can actually travel to, as seen in The Flash 3x19.
The Flash 6x2 - "A Flash of the Lightning"
Well, I've been doing it to find alternate timelines. - What for? - Since there are other timelines, there's probably another me out there who has already achieved enlightenment and could help me find it, too
The Flash 6x9 - "It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want To"
Her memory is processing what I thought was phantom data, but maybe it's real data from a different timeline.
Legends Of Tomorrow 5x1 - "Meet the Legends"
Have to assume that the timelines are different now unless you remember your mother being in league with an evil deity.
Arrow 8x7 - "Purgatory"

And thanks to this statement, the number of timelines in the universe is infinite.
Every existence multiplied by possibility. And spread out before space and time in infinite measure.
Supergirl 5x9 - "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part One"

These statement support the infinite number of timelines in the universe.
I'm also picking up temporal energy readings. His mind has broken past the barrier. It's not just a new timeline he's found. It's billions of them. And Barry's mind is experiencing them all.
BARRY: I saw Billions of possible futures. Billions of deaths. All their pain, their suffering. And then they were gone. I felt all of it. Now I know The Monitor was right. I have to die. I need to go home.
The Flash 6x2 - "A Flash of the Lightning"

So every universe has an infinite number of timelines within itself. That makes every universe a 2-A structure.

Since every universe is a 2-A structure and there are an infinite number of universes and timelines and they multiply and expand with probability, The Multiverse becomes a 1-C structure. (the multiverse is currently Low 1-C (4+1D). I propose to upgrade the multiverse to 1-C (5+1D).

Just to clarify, If this is accepted, everyone who scales to Multiverse will scale to Low 1-C, not 1-C.

Those in agreement: @ByAsura (He agree The Universe is At least 2-B, Possible 2-A and Multiverse is 1-C)

Those in disagreement:

Those yet to form an opinion:

Last edited:
Just to be sure, you are not sure about 2-A, so does that mean that you are not sure about Low 1-C? And what would you think of a possible rating for 2-A?

I'm not sure, but we already have Low 1-C due to the hyper timeline stuff.

Maybe we could have that.

I'm not sure, but we already have Low 1-C due to the hyper timeline stuff.
the multiverse is currently Low 1-C (4+1D). I propose to upgrade the multiverse to 1-C (5+1D).

Just to clarify, If this is accepted, everyone who scales to Multiverse will scale to Low 1-C, not 1-C.

Last edited:
Back