• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are we allowed to do "Top 10 Strongest _____" on Vsbattles wiki?

Considering that this hasn't been done yet you should wait for input from the admins...

Although I don't think it's a good idea...

You'll probably be the first but like I said before you should wait for some input on this from the admins before doing anything...

Quincy King said:
Yamacha For #1
hmm ,i mean it makes sense ,in beerus profetic dream he is the true ssjg , in base he was the first one to hit beerus

ep 6 confirms that

yamcha :im also the strongest fighter here <===== this is a legit thing said by yamcha on the ep 6

Dammit! Forgot he said he's the strongest, he even made Beerus go in shock after he hit him! Krillin can still breathe fire though!

RouninOtaku said:
@Schutzen: Gonna have to kill you as well since you oppose the great power of Krilli
Hmhmhmhmhmhmhm.... (evil laughter fills the room)... I find it funny that you think you're capable of doing that...

Policeman: Also you are under arrest for bringing this off-topic discussion.

(SDZ tries to sneak away)

Policeman stops SDZ..

Policeman: And where do you think you're going...

It is probably too controversial. In addition, we cannot accurately gauge the differences between characters at that level of power.

For characters in Tier 1 and above would be hard to rate due to all being Omnipotent. But maybe we can have 10 strongest for each tier.

I dunno. It would probably create massive controversy, and again, we cannot accurately rate tier 1-A characters and above in relation to each other. We would have to lump them together into each place on the listing.

Also, even "Top 10" strongest superheroes" and the like would probably be very subjective, and might lead to namecalling. I prefer to keep this wiki as peaceful as possible.

I prefer to keep this wiki as peaceful as possible.
Making top lists is far more peaceful thing than making vs fights.

You do have a point. All right, if DarkLK thinks that it is okay, I suppose that we can try it out, but please keep it civil.

It may just be a pages on the blog. For example "Top 10 strongest hedgehogs by *username*"

Back