• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are there any 1-A rated comic characters?

Quality solos Suggsverse.

Seriously though, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Fulcrum, who is likely 1-A due to probably just being a significant aspect of TOAA and being bound only by that. Other than that, none I can think of.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Quality solos Suggsverse.
Seriously though, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Fulcrum, who is likely 1-A due to probably just being a significant aspect of TOAA and being bound only by that. Other than that, none I can think of.
Thanos with the HOTU?

HOTU is pretty much impossible to define, as we don't know if it actually draws power from TOAA or not. Its absolute best feat, assuming it absorbed ALL of the Tribunal's being, is 1-B.

Also, comsidering that it only absorbed a single universe, not remotely a multiverse, it seems far more likely that it was just an M-body of the Tribunal.

Yes,

- Mad Jim Jasper (Marvel Comics)

- Mother of Existence (Image Comics)

- The Glory (Doctor Who Comics)

- The Oblivion Shadow (DC Comics)

- H'ronmeer (DC Comics)

- The Source (DC Comics)

- Gyges & Garamas (DC Comics)

- Rama Kushna (DC Comics)

None of the above have been demonstrated as beyond all dimensional scale as far as I am aware. We rate the Glory as High 1-B however.

We don't use the term "Omniverse", partially because it is not consistent in the slightest. The Glory was defined as being infinite-dimensional however. Jaspers was strictly shown as a universal, and potentially a threat to all universes under Roma's control. That makes him 2-C in his base and 2-B to 2-A at full potential.

Also, going by the above definition of "metaverse", within that story it was strictly an infinite collection of simple multiverses, which is low 1-C.

Back