• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Super Sonic

How the people knows that archie Super Sonic is stronger than M.Mogul after he stole the power of Chaos Knuckles? Because I read the whole archie and I didn't found it

Darkness552 said:
he isn't
although he had some feat of collasping a multiverse
Do you mean the last part of the first megaman and sonic's crossover? Because in there Sonic says "i'll handle my universe", not multiverse.

yea he said he would handle his universe then eggman messed him up and then later in the comic(post-reboot) nicole said the multiverse collasped

Brunout said:
Darkness552 said:
he isn't
although he had some feat of collasping a multiverse
Do you mean the last part of the first megaman and sonic's crossover? Because in there Sonic says "i'll handle my universe", not multiverse.
He would have to be talking about the multiverse if he was intending to restore the old reality, since the old reality was a multiverse, and the Genesis Wave rewrote all of reality, it's effects even reaching the Sol Dimension (probably only to provide an excuse to bring Blaze in the crossover, but I digress).

Back