• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
Yes. I may be crazy to do this but I want to know if this match can be interesting.

Ultra Sonic Vs Thanos With Infinity Gauntlet

Ultra Sonic
649960-thanos representing

Is this an ap stomp ? Maybe I should change to Super Sonic to make it more fair (well if it's change something)

Even Super Sonic still has AP advantage, but yeah, it could be more fair.

I don't think it's a stomp, though. What does Thanos lead with?

That AP advantage is still far more than enough for Super Sonic to just bop Thanos and he dies. He also resists almost everything Thanos has.

Looks like this is a stomp.

I went and looked through other threads, and Ultra Sonic was losing last time. Looks like things came full-circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back