• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Tzeentch

The 11th Legion said:
Tzeentch
Arceus can barely control the creatures he made, tzeetnch burns world because he wants to know the smell
Arceus can just stomp them like it was nothing.It can create another trios with ease.Your explanation doesn't make much sense to me.

Note:I am not voting for either one

During arceus's battle with the trio what was stopping him from using his divinitive might to put them down? If he was not able then he is not a god

Tzeetnch has a being FAR stronger then arceus holding him back yet tzeetnch still proves to be a threat

You mean the fight where he absolutely curbstomped the creation trio?

GEOM doesn't exist in Fantasy

Arceus was a threat to the Criation Trio too .-.

also being a god doesn't mean he can't get beaten

And you know he simply didn't killed them by CIS right?

Kind of unrelated, but where in the Warhammer wiki does it say the Warp exist across a million universes? Nothing is ever speculated outside of their own galaxy except for the possibility that the extra-galactic species, the Tyranids, come from out there and are possibly running away from something. We sure somebody isn't trying to squeeze this in by adding parallel dimensions or something, because that can apply to EVERY fictional setting.

Any form of change empowers Tzeentch, literally anything so if arceus moves that's a change a minor change but it gives Tzeentch minor power and Tzeetnch is immoral even arceus somehow in some bull shit reality beat Tzeentch he'd just become dormant again but as long as there is art and aspirations Tzeentch will live you also need to remember Arceus is capable of being defeated by human science in a far less advanced world whilst Tzeentch ***** with tech like that to pass the time, the only technology that can suppress Tzeentch in any way are the necron pylons on Cadia and those have been destroyed AND Arceus can barley contain the gods he created whilst the other gods ganged up on Tzeentch and he put all of em in their place, Tzeentch is on a completely other level then arceus

Not only this is Fantasy Tzeentch, but Arceus suffering any damage in that movie was complete PIS, especially because it has casually stomped tier 2 beings during the same movie.

Also Arceus is much stronger than the Creation Trio and they are 2-B

You realise that it's the same Tzeentch as it is in 40k right? And in said movie a wrathful god hell bent on the annihilation of the human race was deeply moved and had his mind changed by a ten year old boy, this entire fight is like comparing spider man to Azathoth, very one sided

You references both universes and and greater daemons also reference both universes Archaon ever-chosen also traversed the warp like Kaldor Draigo did and it's the same warp because Kaldor Draigo did walk into the crystal labyrinth, the brass citadel, the palace of pleasure and the garden of nurgle exactly what Archaon did

The chaos gods vary with power you must remember that, there was a point where Tzeentch had so much power that he was in every sense of the word Omnipotent but a lack of worship and significant change weakens him, Arceus is mortal we've even seen arceus being overpowered by a large horde of Pokemon causing him grevious wounds whilst the chaos gods are sentient concepts of mortal emotions and I'm quite certain that arceus has no form of Physic barrier to defend him of the corruption of Tzeentch in the first place and if he does I'm willing to bet it's horribly weak because the only being shown in 40k and Warhammer in general to my knowledge to resist corruption is the emperor himself who's physic power is great enough that fragments of his power scattered throughout the warp create full warp storms in real space and even in death his phycic barrier is still strong enough to resist the corruption of chaos and back to my point you require to at least have the power of the emperor to resist Tzeentch and chaos in general ( excluding custodes and grey knights due to having the emperors gene seed and technically being Automatons) and regardless of what time period Tzeentch is actually in he's still and always will be the architect of fate, he's already seen every possible future and every possible way arceus can win and no arceus is incapable of seeing the future because if he was capable of such he would have seen ash going back in time and he would have seen the trio arriving to protect humanity from his wrath

Arceus also casually stomps people who are living concepts, and that horde of Pokemon doing anything to him is PIS. And it's the wrong version of Arceus.

You can't scale Fantasy Tzeentch from its 40K counterpart. Make a thread for it if you want to do it.

Arceus is acausal and omnipresent throughout space time

This is also Arceus 2-B, the original one, a non-corporeal entity, of which all humans and pokémon are part, that is basically the primordial chaos from which practically all concepts of pokeverse emerged, the Arceus shown in the games/anime/manga is just an avatar.

Ok again fantasy Tzeentch and 40k Tzeentch are the same god damn Tzeentch Kairos fateweaver appears in both universes, Ka'Bandha also appears in both, Be'lakor appears in both hell a guy from fantasy was trapped in the warp and told a tale of how he was saved by a large knight of grey, KALDOR DRAIGO. And if my point hasn't already gotten across Tzeentch has already seen the future and counteracted it, Arceus again can be injured by normal means Tzeentch can not! Arceus can't even one bomb the gods he made! Tzeentch can engulf a planet in Azure warp flame! Because if Ahriman and Magnus can do it I'm more then certain Tzeentch can as well considering he gave them the power to do it the first place!

The 11th Legion said:
Ok again fantasy Tzeentch and 40k Tzeentch are the same god damn Tzeentch Kairos fateweaver appears in both universes, Ka'Bandha also appears in both, Be'lakor appears in both hell a guy from fantasy was trapped in the warp and told a tale of how he was saved by a large knight of grey, KALDOR DRAIGO. And if my point hasn't already gotten across Tzeentch has already seen the future and counteracted it, Arceus again can be injured by normal means Tzeentch can not! Arceus can't even one bomb the gods he made! Tzeentch can engulf a planet in Azure warp flame! Because if Ahriman and Magnus can do it I'm more then certain Tzeentch can as well considering he gave them the power to do it the first place!
Ok, there are different versions of superman, there are different versions of batman, ect.

FB/AOS and 40k are not the same thing.

Ok I've just made it bloody clear that it's all linked AoS was created from the ashes of fantasy but 40k is an alternate timeline that the warp still stretches to, and if you seem to still think there is some way that a character made for children can compare to one made for adults then I honestly want to know where your minds at

No I do not and arceus has been shown to be incapable of this and during the fight anyway arceus will either believe he will win or not if he does believe he will win that's aspiration which again empowers Tzeentch and never was it specified what time area Tzeentch is in so if you still think arceus curbstomps Tzeentch or at least stomps him isn't it fair to say that we're using Tzeentch when he was in his omnipotent state?

As a side note what's a CRT I'm rather new to this wiki

It's a content revision thread. You can make one here if you disagree with the statistics.

Also never said that Arceus stomps, and Tzeentch was never omnipotent. An omnipotent doesn't lose power.

Again yes he does, the power of the gods itself is fickle, a lack of worshippers, Hope and significant change weakons Tzeentch just as if war suddenly stopped khorne would lose all of his might and stated by games workshop that khorne is currently the mightiest of the chaos gods, this is Tzeentches only real weakness in this battle, if arceus can kill off literally everything then Tzeentch doesn't have enough and will become dormant again

It's not necessarily a weakness as it the natural law of chaos, he was indeed omnipotent and omnipotent beings can have a weakness take into account God from lucifer, God shattered the burning sword so that lucifer wouldn't obtain and use it against him and kill him but that doesn't change the fact he was truly omnipotent

Uh, no. Someone who is truly omnipotent has no weaknesses. If something limits them, this proves that they aren't omnipotent.

Also you are derailing

Now if you'd excuse me it's almost 3:00am so I'm going to bed, I apologise if I'm sounding rude or hostile that's not my intention please continue the argument or your own and at least take my points into account

Someone close this it's filled with idiocy.

Kaltias, stop responding, you're fueling him and wasting your own time.

Good night.

But seriously, you should make a CRT if you want to revise things. Versus threads aren't the place for that

Back