• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs SB Janemba

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
First time this was done, Arceus Blitzed. Second time this was done, Arceus was upgraded to 2-B. Now that Arceus is 2-C yet again, this match can finally finish once and for all.

Incomplete Arceus, missing the splash plate (I'm random. Don't judge me). Speed equalized. Who wins this final round?

Future-Janemba
Arceus.full.1547748

Good Lord. The debate of epic proportions will now begin....snrk...... Imma play watcher for a bit.

What if Arceus makes the concept of Evil no longer exist via concept manipulation? He did it for Victory and so many other non-physical concepts.

Arceus wins. With only one plate missing it doesn't look like a big deal to Arceus as he still has almost all of his immense Hax and Powers. Arceus to solo DBZ isn't a surprise as he created, and then stomped The Creation Trio even when he was missing several more plates.

Back