• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arba's Regenerationn Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time making a post so let's see how this goes ..

http://www.*********.cc/manga/magi/v20/c312/17.html

Arba's Regenerationn is currently placed at Low-High for being able to regenerate from a puddle of blood. However on the 312's chapter of Magi, it's explained that she only sends half of her spiritual body to interfere with the dimension that they are in. And "by sending magoi from the other dimension she can regenerate indefinitely" - basically saying she can keep regenerating so long as she has her spirit in the different dimension can keep supplying her with magoi. Would this affect her Regenerationn? Tell me if this is wank but it sounds a bit like Low-godly as long as the vessel she uses doesn't get transmutated.

I am not sure, but it seems exaggerated.

I do not remember the series very well, but I think that she was limited to animating a doll after being exorcised from the princess and expending her power.

It is probably best if you ask the people listed under Magi in the Knowledgeable Members List to give input here,

It sounds closer to Type 7 immortality then regen tbh.

It could be Low-Godly overtime, but it wont be combat applicable.

I lean to the first more then the second tbh.

I think you mean Type 8, which would still be a useful upgrade. But what are your thoughts on the other points I brought up in the message?

Sinbad has the ability to change his places with Gods which are dementions above him, which would bump him up from High 2-A to Low 2-C, up to 1-B. Similar upgrade to Ugo for being able to do the same.

Hakuryuus Low-Mid R'eGeneration via literally 3 of his limbs being regenerated after being cut off, and being able to one shot enemies ('Soul Manipulation) via Belials Scythe, like he did with Alibaba (Sent his soul to a seperate demention). I'll get some scans soon if you'd like.

@Drake

Type 8 implies you need something physical or abstract attributed to your immortality.

Type 7 implies you just need something to possess, which is what everyone in the chapter said

She is in another dimension and she possesses someone from there.

I can be swayed, but this sounds like type 7

Uhh, neutral.Can I have a source regarding this? I knew Ugo did this and Solomon

I dont remember Sinbad doing so.

Ugo said that there are limitations, given that even bumping oneself up one dimensional tier requires a massive amount of magoi.

You mean Type 6, not Type 7.

If she's doing this from another plane it could be Type 9

Promestein said:
You mean Type 6, not Type 7.
Thanks prom, I forget the two sometimes since they were usually exclusive with one another.

Anyway, yeah type 6 but you are right.

Her true self also exists outside the sacred palace rukh of souls, and isnt effected by body destruction and sent to the soul stream like other souls; considering her rukh is entirely black.

With the above OP, type 6 and 9 are fair imo.

@Ant, yeah that is true.

But he also swapped his spot with David in the manga as the higher diety, could be just flowery language tho.

I agree though, under normal circumstances, this appears to be a case. Ugo also probably cant get into a higher plane with solomon 'just because'.

@Ant You're right in saying it takes a large amount of Magoi. The Sacred Palaces main function is to govern over the Rukh, and therefore can swap the hierarchy of the gods. It's basically a Magic Tool that can do that, and since it was used so much, it caused it to disappear. But that was only after Sinbad and David had swapped their spots with a higher diety tons of times over. As shown here:

http://www.*********.cc/manga/magi/v20/c363/18.html

So I think Sinbad should get an upgrade, especially since it was two singularities using the SP which probably made it less stable.

Also, does regenerating your limbs with wood count as Regenerationn?

We will not give an upgrade to Sinbad, Ugo, or David beyond what they have demonstrated.

Anyway, Arba only has limited type 6 immortality, as she can only possess certain bodies related to her.

I am still uncertain about Low-Godly Regenerationn, and would prefer more input.

Antvasima said:
I am still uncertain about Low-Godly Regenerationn, and would prefer more input.
I honestly agree type 6 is more applicable here tbh.

@OP

BANLK and TataHakai are also the ones who did Magi profiles, I would recommend if you asked them to come here.

And regenerating limbs from wood does not count, I think.

KinkiestSins said:
But he also swapped his spot with David in the manga as the higher diety, could be just flowery language tho.
There can only be one God per dimension, so it was more like Sinbad and David were fighting to become the true God of that dimension.

@Drakelix Arba should have type 9 (and 6 I think, though she can only possess certain people) immortality since her true self is sealed in a completely different dimension and even if her physical body is completely destroyed she would still be alive. Regen should remain low high.

So is anybody willing to add type 9 and limited type 6 immortality?

Tell me here when the edits to the Arba page have been performed.

David's profile : Adding longevity, immortality type 9 and limited type 6 (Same reason as Arba), Curse manipulation, life manipulation, Power nullification via isolation barrier, Elemental manipulation, Creation (Created Arba ), Spatial manipulation (Hide great quantity of power inside a saperate space, caused a strong dimensional distortion), Precognition (Predicted almost everything in the series).

Ugo's profile : Replacing age manipulation with longevity, Replacing void manipulation with existance erasure.

Sinbad's profile : Replacing void manipulation with existace erasure.

Gods profile : Replacing void manipulation with existance erasure, curse manipulation. Since David is a part of this group, they will also have type 9 immortality.

Solomon's profile : Reality warping should be placed in his 2nd key, soul manipulation, telepathy, weapon mastery (Was a master swordsman, though he uses his wand).

Okay. That seems fine, although you will have to make a greater effort with the grammar.

I will unlock the following profiles:

David Jehoahaz Abraham

Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham

Ugo

Sinbad

Gods (Magi)

Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Should we close this thread then, or is there something left to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back