• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anthony fights a Sock Ghost

Here's a sock fight!

Both are 9-C

Both are willing to kill

Anthony has his Hacker button only

Speed is equal

Takes place in an alley way

Who wins and why?

Anthony Padilla:

Sock: 2

Inconclusive/Draw:

So, I know that most of Anthiny's Stuff comes from equipment but..what does the Hacker button allow him to do?

Hacker button: This button can manipulate ones body look, make the user able to run through objects, and reverse said effects, manipulate gravity, give the user an aimbot hack in real life, make the user grow in size, and cause in real life lag to a person.

That sounds dummy dumb but uh...hmm, honestly.

Aimbot isn't really useful without a gun I think. Growing inside isn't important. Neither is manipulating gravity and...hmm. I can't see much of it being useful.

quick question though. Does Anthony resist possession?

Wrong about the aimbot. It works on anything. It just autoaims whatever he is using. So there is use in it.

The thing is given so he has a chance at winning via making Sock tangible since the hacker button can do that

And not really no. He has resisted mind control once. But I think those count as two different things

Hmmm...alright. That's going to be interesting. I was thinking that if the hacker button proves to be too annoying or important, Sock can likely possess Anthony and cause him to break the box. That's not exactly likely but...it's still possibly.

So does Anthony have any other weapon or is he only fighting with his fists? And if so how good is he with his fists?

He gets laser vision cause he just has that naturally. He tends varie in melee cause he sometimes knows martial arts. But more times he kinda does the "oh haha joke fighting slapping hands". Where ya know. They look away while slapping their hands blindly. Granted. He can through a punch

His Regen doesn't work super fast. So if Sock kept chopping him up. That's what would do it. Or destroys his brain. So it's possible. Anthony doesn't have control over lost limbs. He just can regrow them. So Sock winning is still possible should he hit the right place or just go Stabby Stab on him.

Hmm, right. The way I see it, Sock either realizes how stupid the hack box is and how inconvenient it is, and possesses Anthony to smash it, leaving him unable to fight

Oooor Sock just goes stabby slashy, going in and out of walls to keep the guy going in circles until he eventually drops dead.

Either way I personally see Sock winning more often than not especially since he's got some good killing experience.

Back