• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another weakness for Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have known Goku for quite a while, but one thing I have realized when he was a little boy, he couldn't be able to do anything while he was hungry, even move (like his fight with Yamcha, until he gain some strength to fight in a rematch). Would it still count for him to have that flaw? But there is such thing as being too full and had to exercise it out by burning off what he ate (like during his fight with Botamo). I'm just "Saiyan".

@Sun

Probably not, given that he has Chi-Chi to feed him and it hasn't really come up as a plot point since. We may want to add it onto Kid Goku's profile, but you'd have to get it checked out by some of the more DBZ-centric members of the site.

@Reppuzan

How? Though it's not just Goku from Dragon Ball, and I just forget to realize that the Senzu's enough to fill someone up for 10 days, so that wouldn't be much of a problem for him. By the way, I noticed that his equipment with the Power Pole and with the weighted clothes, he stopped using his staff after his adolescent years (i.e. Goku during the end of Dragon Ball), as well as from the Dead Zone movie (though I'm not sure if it counts for the adult profile), along with the clothes he wore switched to a light and tough material after the Saiyan Saga. It was evident after King Kai mentioned while Goku was fighting Frieza. Isn't that right?

Perhaps, but it's never really been brought up in the series thus far. Goku eats a lot, but he's never been shown to get so hungry in a fight that he collapses in the main series thus far.

As for his equipment, you're absolutely right. I'll have to deal with that later.

Good to hear. I mean, I was going to, but I'm not sure if it's gonna allow me. Maybe it's just that I haven't even tried it yet. So uh, how experienced am I when it comes to this series? I should probably recheck the series of which moments he was hungry. And I did remember that he was able to eat about 50 square meals after his fight in the 21st World Tournament against Jackie Chun (Roshi in disguise).

@Sparky

But it's not significant or prevalent it enough to be a notable weakness in your average fight.

It just shows the reason why Saiyans have bigger appetites like Luffy or Toriko, or even the likes of Kirby. Like Krillin says, they're like bottomless pits. ^^;

Reppuzan said:
@Sparky

But it's not significant or prevalent it enough to be a notable weakness in your average fight.
Even if exaggerated, it varies between people. Some people can do more without food than others. I still don't think it's something that should be added.

@Sparky

That's exactly my point (the latter statement).

@Sun

In other news, I've removed the equipment as requested (he doesn't use any of that anymore).

Okay then. This might be off topic, but do you have any ideas of how to render images? I was planing to do like my own design for Goku and I don't know if I could be able to post images without any backgrounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back