• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Genius Intelligence

I think we all know how skilled V1 is with coins and many other things shamelessly steal other people's words here
So V1 & V2 should have Genius Intelligence with that amount of skill and calculations, at least combat-wise

"At least 7-C" and Incorporeality for the Prime Souls

Hakita has stated multiple times that if Minos Prime fought against Gabriel, he would no/low-diff him, unless Gabriel had an entire army of angels and even if that happened it would still be one hell of a fight, so he will massive-massive-MASSIVELY upscales from this Punching feat, change to "At least 7-C" instead of just "7-C" (and also maybe remove that Gabriel match from his profile idk) V1 (and others too i think) is still 7-C because it most likely won against the Prime Souls due to higher skill

About Incorporeality, in Ultrakill, Prime Souls are the manifestations of pure will formed when a soul amasses so much power that it no longer requires a physical vessel to manifest, It is also stated more clearly in the official Ultrakill wiki and through the appearance of the Prime Souls themselves. Angels like Gabe should have had Non-Physical Interaction so they could even fight against the Prime Souls in the first place

Superhuman Precision for V1 & V2

Self-explanatory

Immortality Negation (Type 2 and 7)

All Husks lack flesh on their bodies and internal organs, it is quite self-explanatory that they are undead people. Everyone in the verse that isn't Husks has this ability, because well, they can kill them

Speed of Light Railcannons ?

So first, uhm, the coins did, in fact, reflect light (though I think not as much as a mirror?), we all know that when Revolver shoots a coin, it splits the coin in two, however for Railcannons they will always bounce the coin once and that's it. It is shown that Revolvers do not achieve the same speed as Railcannons, as V1 can still perceive and then parry V2's shots, while Maurice's beams are always hitscans, and Hakita has also called Maurice's beams "laser", so that is some genuine light right there (except you Screwdriver)

Oh yeah, regarding the velocity of Revolvers and Sentry sniper rifles, I think they are about 4000 m/s, just like an irl railgun/rail cannon, i even did a calc to find their velocity and they were surprisingly close to irl railguns (it hasn't been evaluated yet but you get what I mean right?), though I'm not entirely sure about this

I think that's all

oh and HOLY **** IS THAT JOHN FAITH FROM NINTENDO SWITCH??!?
UwU

Last edited:
Oddly neutral about a lot of this.
Superhuman Precision for V1 & V2
Absolutely stupid that this page has existed for months and has listed V1 as one of its examples, yet the ability is not present on its profile.
Immortality Negation (Type 2 and 7)
You can argue that they should have Type 7 immortality due to being already dead people in Hell, but more so for indexing sake rather than versus reasons. Besides that, I'm gonna have to disagree with this. I don't know where you're getting the idea that husks are beings without flesh or organs. They all produce blood and can make a variety of noise with their throats, some are stated to have a hunger for physical things, schisms have flesh wounds on their bodies and its implied that they have nerves, the Stalker's terminal outright confirms they have skin and muscles.

In addition, killing someone with type 2 or type 7 immortality doesn't mean you have Immortality Negation. You can still kill a character with those abilities through other means, they're just way tougher to kill.

I totally agree with the skill part

disagree with the prime souls stuff

For incorporeality, you kind of flipped the quote hard, it says that they don’t need a vessel to manifest physically, not that they don’t need a physical vessel to manifest

For scaling, you are exxagerating the statements a lot, he never says or implies that minos would “low diff” gabriel, all he said is that he would win and that an army of angels would be needed to beat him

Gabriel is much stronger than normal angels even after losing the holy light, and i’m pretty sure minos can one shot angel enemies, so is not really a reliable comparison

And v1 should scale to them, he can reliable dodge, survive and even interrupt some of them attacks

Also “at least” is used when there is belief that they can reach the next tier out of sheer superiority to the tier they scale to, but ultrakill is around 8x weaker than high town level so that’s a big gap

There is no negation for type 2 and 7, type 2 is just being harder to kill, not impossible by conventional means, and type 7 is just type 2 sometimes, in fact the type shouldn’t even exist anymore, it is just there because it is old and removing it would be a hustle

Also the husks clearly have organs and flesh, that’s literally what comes out when we shoot them, they even have blood afterall, being undead doesn’t remove neither, zombies are a thing afterall

Not fully sure about your evidence of light speed railcannons, considering slab revolvers normal and charged shoots and electricity also shoot in one direction

The rest is just them being faster them revolvers and being called a laser is one of the weaker evidences for light

For incorporeality, you kind of flipped the quote hard, it says that they don’t need a vessel to manifest physically, not that they don’t need a physical vessel to manifest
Idk It's weird, their appearance, it's obvious that Hakita wants us to feel that the Prime Souls are something, how can I describe this lol, like they look like something that you normally can't touch? The Prime Souls certainly exists non-physically as a soul (Also the Prime Souls are infact, don’t need a physical vessel to manifest, though it still comes from a wiki (official one, mind u) so I won't bring it up again ig)
For scaling, you are exxagerating the statements a lot, he never says or implies that minos would “low diff” gabriel, all he said is that he would win and that an army of angels would be needed to beat him

Gabriel is much stronger than normal angels even after losing the holy light, and i’m pretty sure minos can one shot angel enemies, so is not really a reliable comparison
Eh nah, he clearly implied that Minos wouldn't give Gabriel a chance, like he actually said "wouldn't stand a chance" lol, moreover, the Prime Souls are dangerous to heaven, the ENTIRE heaven, Gabriel is certainly powerful and he did so easily killing the Councils (those losers could built like me and snorlax if they were human ngl), but he is still just "one of the most respected and feared archangels", there are still many more archangels at least as strong as Gabriel, and here Gabe will need an army if he even hopes to win
idk man Minos can definitely low diff that father issue dude
Also “at least” is used when there is belief that they can reach the next tier out of sheer superiority to the tier they scale to, but ultrakill is around 8x weaker than high town level so that’s a big gap
oh 💀
There is no negation for type 2 and 7, type 2 is just being harder to kill, not impossible by conventional means, and type 7 is just type 2 sometimes, in fact the type shouldn’t even exist anymore, it is just there because it is old and removing it would be a hustle

Also the husks clearly have organs and flesh, that’s literally what comes out when we shoot them, they even have blood afterall, being undead doesn’t remove neither, zombies are a thing afterall
You can argue that they should have Type 7 immortality due to being already dead people in Hell, but more so for indexing sake rather than versus reasons. Besides that, I'm gonna have to disagree with this. I don't know where you're getting the idea that husks are beings without flesh or organs. They all produce blood and can make a variety of noise with their throats, some are stated to have a hunger for physical things, schisms have flesh wounds on their bodies and its implied that they have nerves, the Stalker's terminal outright confirms they have skin and muscles.

In addition, killing someone with type 2 or type 7 immortality doesn't mean you have Immortality Negation. You can still kill a character with those abilities through other means, they're just way tougher to kill.
well uhm, guess they don't have any op ability immortality negation:sobb:

however I would argue that they actually don't have flesh and organs in their bodies, like yeah, they do have these things, but even if they lost most of them, they could still survive, Sisyphean Insurrectionists were outright lost their heads and right arms and the Ferryman intentionally tore off their skin and left only skeletons
Not fully sure about your evidence of light speed railcannons, considering slab revolvers normal and charged shoots and electricity also shoot in one direction

The rest is just them being faster them revolvers and being called a laser is one of the weaker evidences for light
I mean, the Slab variants are definitely faster than the normal ones, but they still fire minuscule bullets anyway so I guess they're not that fast? Yeah the electric railcannon may not actually have the light speed like the malicious, after all there are no enemies that shoot electric beams yet, of course V1 weapons like this will fire hitscans and one direction straight beams

Last edited:
Back