• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anomalies - Error Sans vs Bête Noire

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
In the depths of night, a figure walked down the streets of an abandoned city block. Walking under the light of a lamppost, the figure is revealed to have the look of a girl. However... this thing was not a girl. Her sclera was dark magenta, her pupil was dark pink, and her mouth was jagged and crooked. She was an anomaly...

...But she wasn't the only one.

The "girl" quickly turned around, and suddenly saw another figure in the darkness. A skeleton... pitch black, red, and blue; seeming to constantly be glitching in and out of existence. The "girl" widened her eyes.

"Sans?" She asked before looking closer. "Wait... you're not him. Who are you?" She questioned, readying for a fight.

"mE? I'm NOBODY rEaLly." In a flash, Betty jumped to the side. She looked at where she originally was at, and it became a large crater, with a black bone in the center.

"i'm just HERE... to ERASE ANOMALIES."

Error Sans

vs

Bête Noire

Rules:

• Base Error Sans (His stats cannot go higher than High 8-C) vs HATE Vial Absorbed Betty.
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
Music:

Neutral Battle Theme

Error Sans' Battle Theme

Betty's Battle Theme

Score:

Error Sans: 0

Bête Noire: 2

Inconclusive: 0

The Bete Noire
ERROR the SANS

If the gif is anything to go by and the explanation implying it doesn't tire her to use it, I assume Betty just spams Rhabdophobia till she's done with it.

Like, not only that throws ERROR's attacks back at him but also tires him out faster for her to go to the kill. She can also anticipate his actions with Soul Reading.

Rhadophobia can only really be used once she gains enough energy SOUL energy, and considering how literally seconds after she used it, Undyne just summoned more spears to counter.

Error Sans still has to deal with random pink blobs sitting around the battlefield coming at all points to eat his soul though, Kumu also makes a pretty good forcefield.

Ah, sorry then. Profile doesn't mention that stuff (it actually says it doesn't waste any of her magic, making it sound spammable) so rip. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I still see her having the advantage even if she has to use it *sparingly* tho, when you combine it with these blobs you just said and the Soul Reading to anticipate his moves.

Her overall diff in taking it increases significantly, but still going with Betty I guess.

Error Sans's third loss.

The plan is to make his record comparable to Canon Sans, I'll add this to Betty's profile.

Back