• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Ghidorah nerf

In short, Ghidroah will apparently destroy the universe over time

problem is, the only thing i see are 2 4-B feats and an implication that Ghidorah is low 2-C because he is on a higher dimension than the universe and will destroy/devour it. Problem is, it never says "timeline" as far as i see. If he's gonna devour the universe over time then it just means he's gonna eat the 3-A universe, not the low 2-C one. Additionally, Ghidorah is already called the devourer of a thousand suns in the explanation blog.

So overall: there's no evidence for Low 2-C or rather not enough.
Ghidorah in his true form should be 4-B, likely 3-A overtime or just plain 4-B.
That is all

Just 4B seems fine. I wouldn't be opposed to a likely higher rating too, but for now, I think 4B is sufficient

Wouldn't devouring a universe slowly split the results to 1. total mass energy conversion and 2. kinetic motions of said contents?

Wouldn't devouring a universe slowly split the results to 1. total mass energy conversion and 2. kinetic motions of said contents?
Idk man you tell me. But one thing for certain it's any tier besides Low 2-C since that stuff is just unbased

Higher dimensional is 4D so low 2-C
Being higher dimensional doesn't grant you a higher tier without effecting an entire higher dimensional universal-area.

Ghidora can be infinite dimensional body wise but still limited to 4-B without a feat backing it.
Wouldn't devouring a universe slowly split the results
Ghidorah has Immortality Type 1. Him just eating stars and planets but taking trillions of years is a perfectly feasible outcome considering that.

Being higher dimensional doesn't grant you a higher tier without effecting an entire higher dimensional universal-area.

Ghidora can be infinite dimensional body wise but still limited to 4-B without a feat backing it.

Ghidorah has Immortality Type 1. Him just eating stars and planets but taking trillions of years is a perfectly feasible outcome considering that.
A 4D thing would be more than infinitely larger than a 3D object and the blog explains why its larger than the universe

Which he does.

That's nonsensical.

This is the same logic as the old Showa Ghidorah building arguments from the site, nonsensical and contradicted blatantly.

Stated outright to have a greater existence than the universe and to exist in and rule a higher dimension than the universe, and the movie says several times the universe is going to be completely devoured and Ghidorah blatantly rots and distorts space and time by merely existing while nowhere near full power
Ghidorah is also "more massive than a singularity", in effect with his raw presence, which the site has as infinite 3D

So destroying the universe on the level of its space and time.

Via the tiering system
Ghidorah can do the highlighted

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction.

So a creature that's existence is higher than the universe, ruling a realm transcendent of it, that destroys space, time and will consume the universe.

How the flying Hell can you argue that's solar system level?

Stated outright to have a greater existence than the universe and to exist in and rule a higher dimension than the universe, and the movie says several times the universe is going to be completely devoured and Ghidorah blatantly rots and distorts space and time by merely existing while nowhere near full power
Ghidorah is also "more massive than a singularity", in effect with his raw presence, which the site has as infinite 3D
which is High 3-A and not Low 2-C. existing on a greater scale than the universe is simply large size type 8 with no further context unless you can prove that he can wipe out the timeline.
So destroying the universe on the level of its space and time.
I still see no evidence of that. Distorting space-time around yourself =/= Low 2-C, it's just passive space-time manipulation.
Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction.

So a creature that's existence is higher than the universe, ruling a realm transcendent of it, that destroys space, time and will consume the universe.

How the flying Hell can you argue that's solar system level?
and yet i see no evidence of him destroying or manipulating said higher dimensional realm. He exists in said HD places, but he doesn't manipulate them nor encompass them. the B part is usually related to people who outright transcend to the point of seeing something as fiction. Just being 4D without evidence of being capable of affecting a timeline or a 4D construct is not Low 2-C.

Overall, best i can give given the evidence is High 3-A and large size type 8 in the case that the singularities are actually infinite 3D here.

I will leave the decision to Qawsedf234

which is High 3-A and not Low 2-C. existing on a greater scale than the universe is simply large size type 8 with no further context unless you can prove that he can wipe out the timeline.
Its proof that higher dimensions work like how they do IRL, which is enough for tier 2

Its proof that higher dimensions work like how they do IRL, which is enough for tier 2
except its not, otherwise Ghidorah would've been high 3-A as he was before, except he was nerfed to 4-B.
Just being 4D isn't Low 2-C. You need to destroy an entire timeline to be Low 2-C.

except its not, otherwise Ghidorah would've been high 3-A as he was before, except he was nerfed to 4-B.
Just being 4D isn't Low 2-C. You need to destroy an entire timeline to be Low 2-C.
You don't need to destroy a timeline, you just need 4D power

And why would he be high 3-A?

no, any form of time manipulation is 4D power since time is the 4th dimension. Jotaro isn't Low 2-C because he can stop time.

Originally higher dimensional entities were High 3-A at minimum but then it got nerfed at some point and many lost their tier.
Time isn't the fourth dimension, it is only theorised to be. Time does not have an axis, no spatial properties, and does not have a size

Originally higher dimensional entities were High 3-A at minimum but then it got nerfed at some point and many lost their tier.

What does this have to do with anything?

Time isn't the fourth dimension, it is only theorised to be. Time does not have an axis, no spatial properties, and does not have a size
it is generally accepted in our wiki to be time. It is theorised, yes, but it is the most widely accepted, even by Einstein himself and thus generally accepted here unless there's something to suggest that there are 4 spatial dimensions and the fifth is temporal or sth. Also, you do realize that High 3-A and beyond is all just theoretical right? It's all theories. NOTHING out of that is confirmed. They exist mathematically but math is something that can be as abstract and as presumptive as you need it to be, i mean the whole thing with cardinals beyond alephs is all based on axioms which are literally assumptions.

What does this have to do with anything?
i just mentioned it as that is how it was before

it is generally accepted in our wiki to be time. It is theorised, yes, but it is the most widely accepted, even by Einstein himself and thus generally accepted here unless there's something to suggest that there are 4 spatial dimensions and the fifth is temporal or sth. Also, you do realize that High 3-A and beyond is all just theoretical right? It's all theories. NOTHING out of that is confirmed. They exist mathematically but math is something that can be as abstract and as presumptive as you need it to be, i mean the whole thing with cardinals beyond alephs is all based on axioms which are literally assumptions.

i just mentioned it as that is how it was before
Einstein was wrong, and who said it was confirmed? And my theory is proven to be more accurate than the theory of time being the fourth dimension, I just explained why previously

Einstein was wrong, and who said it was confirmed? And my theory is proven to be more accurate than the theory of time being the fourth dimension, I just explained why previously
...did you just say that you are superior to Einstein?
Yeah that's it i am not replying to you again in this thread. I am going to argue with @SuperGodzilla_Kaiju_King and @Qawsedf234 and definitely not you from now on. You've lost your arguing privileges.

also one quote from quora disproves your argument of time not being an axis
"X and Y agreed to meet for a cup of coffee. X said to Y, "Walk 5 kms straight from your house(x- oordinate). Take a left and keep on walking for 2 kms(y-coordinate). You'll find a coffee house there. Go to the third floor of the coffee house(z-coordinate). I'll be there." Y did so. But he didn't find X there.
Why?
Because X didn't mention the time when he will be there. He needs to specify the exact time when he will be present at the coffee house else they cant meet. If only he would have told that I'll be there on Friday or any other time, Y would have met him. Time acts as a coordinate which specifies,along with x,y and z, the position of X.
In this way, I hope you get why time is referred to as a coordinate."

Imma stop arguing with you for now. If you want me to accept it then go and make a CRT to completely revise tier 2 and then come back.

Ruling an area isn't a AP feat, he will consume the universe overtime and he's not warping the entire universe but a section of it. The former two examples aren't a Low 2-C feat and the latter isn't one either.
"Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, etc.
We even have a note about this
no, any form of time manipulation is 4D power since time is the 4th dimension. Jotaro isn't Low 2-C because he can stop time.
Time isn't inherently a 4D construct. Plenty of universes do have it be one, but there's also plenty of others that have time as universal aspect in all dimensions. Time is only treated as 4D if the fiction in question treats it as 4D.

Its why the 10D+1 STTGL isn't immeasurable but the 5D Thanatos is
You don't need to destroy a timeline, you just need 4D power
You need to effect a universal sized 4th Dimensional Area. If your 4D feat is eating a star then you're not getting a Tier 2 rating.

Ruling an area isn't a AP feat, he will consume the universe overtime and he's not warping the entire universe but a section of it. The former two examples aren't a Low 2-C feat and the latter isn't one either.

We even have a note about this

Time isn't inherently a 4D construct. Plenty of universes do have it be one, but there's also plenty of others that have time as universal aspect in all dimensions. Time is only treated as 4D if the fiction in question treats it as 4D.

Its why the 10D+1 STTGL isn't immeasurable but the 5D Thanatos is

You need to effect a universal sized 4th Dimensional Area. If your 4D feat is eating a star then you're not getting a Tier 2 rating.
A person with 4D size would affect a beyond universal sized 4D area

A person with 4D size would affect a beyond universal sized 4D area
Not really. Being 4-Dimensional and being so large you effect a 4-Dimensional Universe are two different things. You can be 7th dimensional but occupy a volume far less than even a basic universe. Its why we got rid of automatic scaling to higher tiers just because someone is called 26th dimensional or something.

I still see no evidence of that. Distorting space-time around yourself =/= Low 2-C, it's just passive space-time manipulation.

and yet i see no evidence of him destroying or manipulating said higher dimensional realm. He exists in said HD places, but he doesn't manipulate them nor encompass them. the B part is usually related to people who outright transcend to the point of seeing something as fiction. Just being 4D without evidence of being capable of affecting a timeline or a 4D construct is not Low 2-C.

Overall, best i can give given the evidence is High 3-A and large size type 8 in the case that the singularities are actually infinite 3D here.

I will leave the decision to Qawsedf234
Timeline isn't needed for Low 2-C, nowhere in the tiering system is that required.

Eroding it on a universal scale though is.

Infinite 3D for a 4D universal creature, literally nonsensical.

Back