• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
alucard has 24 h prep between each fight and keeps dammages and gains from each fight

start of series alucard

speed equal

1 : start of series goku

2: spike the devilu 8B

3 : chichi 8B

4 :grandpa gohan

5 :tao pai pai

6 : bulma with 6 months prep and knowlege

7 : yajirobe tier 8

8 cymbal

9:tambourine

10: krillin 8B

11:tien 8A

12: yamcha 6C

13:monster carrot

14:goku evolution

15:saibamen

16:raditz

17: nappa

18:vegeta

19:goku saiyan saga

20:gohan and krillin namek saga

21: jeice

22:recoome

23: first form frieza

24:second form frieza

25:third form frieza

26: full power frieza

27:ssj goku namek saga

28:king cold

29:doctor gero

30:vegta android saga

31: cell first form

32:Cell second form

33: cell jr X 6

34: cell

35: super cell

36:babidi

37:dabura

38:fat buu

39:kid buu

40:ss3 goku buu saga

Say what you will, but Alucard even with his regen isn't going to be able to harm Nappa. That guy can flex two fingers and pop goes a city.

Akreious said:
Say what you will, but Alucard even with his regen isn't going to be able to harm Nappa. That guy can flex two fingers and pop goes a city.
he keeps the powers of those he eats

Literally nobody before them are able to harm Nappa you know. He's so hilariously and casually superior to Raditz (the strongest fighter prior) it isn't even funny.

erm, im pretty sure monster carrot and devil can help him with nappa looking at his character

Honestly, not really. Speed differences and huge AP differences doesn't let Spikes abilities go to work.

Okay, so huge AP and Dura differences. The gap between some characters are RIDICULOUS, Nappa could make a saibaman pop by snapping his fingers type of huge. And assuming Alucard gets past Nappa, Vegeta is no idiot and would dodge hell of a lot more (assuming he doesn't get angry about not being able to kill Alucard and blowing up the planet via sheer rage). Actually, Bulma might end up winning against Alucard now that I think about it. 6 months of prep and knowledge? I can't see why she can't train and learn Mafuuba or something, maybe an artificial version after studying artificial Ki.

thats why the rabbit and devil are there.

bulma hasent ever trained andit takes years to learn for prodigies whit the exeption of saiyans

That's why I said she could possibly do an artificial mafuuba. She's a scientific prodigy and as 6 months AND knowledge of Alucard to prepare and set a well thought out plan with a new invention that's probably going to be tested and scaled against the real Mafuuba.

She didn't know their powers, where exactly they were coming (only general direction), the peers around her (Z fighters) seemed to be have better chance of success, and in general beings of Freeza's caliber is out of her league, which Alucard's greatest fighter in the roster at that time, Tao Pai Pai, is not.

Akreious said:
She didn't know their powers, where exactly they were coming (only general direction), the peers around her (Z fighters) seemed to be have better chance of success, and in general beings of Freeza's caliber is out of her league, which Alucard's greatest fighter in the roster at that time, Tao Pai Pai, is not.
bud, the mafuba ignores conventional streinght... and assuming that it doesent than she gets simply blown away becasuse, even if a genius, she has never shown to create anything on that level in that amount of time

You're taking my statement out of context. She'd never be able to use Mafuuba on those guys via the fact that there's a certain threshold where you can only prep for so much, and when the opponent has more than enough gun power to blow the planet under you into nothing then I'd definitely say that crosses the threshold. And what do you mean not on that level? Tao Pai Pais? You're comparing Bulma when she knew absolutely NILL about the androids to this scenario where she has that same prep against the androids but WITH knowledge on her opponent? The problem with your logic is, is that her inventions would literally be incapable of harming the then star level characters. Tao Pai Pai, I stress, is not.

when has she shown any ability to make technology that can put peapole two tiers above her down? or using artificial chi?

I have to question, which point of Bulma is this? because after Cell Saga, she has the schematics for the Androids. Y'know, the artificial Ki Infinite Generation types? and her father was shown to be able to repair Android 16, why couldn't she? That's why I said something about an Artificial Mafuuba, that it'd work against enemies that isn't star+ level.

Remember that Bulma is a prodigy to a father that created Capsule Corp. which is a company that is capable of condensing an entire house with full plumbing and ameneties to the size of a pill. That's hardcore tech right there.

Depends on what you mean by in-character. She's not stupid, when fighting against an opponent on the level of the Z Fighters then she's going to try to use everything in her power to win, definitely. She just never got the chance to show this skill... ever since the Z Fighters themselves are almost always a step ahead and ready to defeat any enemy that threatens the Earth.

Back