• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing): Forgotten Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Pre-Schrodinger
Resurrection (Alucard can use their souls to revive himself)
  • Seriously, he has type 4 immortality on his profile, but he doesn't have resurrection on him.
Regeneration Negation (High-Mid; Absorbed Tubalcain, who uses cards that negate regeneration. And because of that, he can throw his cards)
Resistance to Regeneration Negation With level 1 (High-Mid; Alucard regenerated from Tubalcain's cards, despite previously being unable to)
Homing Attack (Absorbed Rip Van Winkle, and because of that he can use his "magic bullets" that chase the target.)
As far as I know, making a constant regenerator like Alucard not stop bleeding counts as regeneration negation

Actually I think it is, I found it. Here it explicitly says that not even Alucard can heal them (well, up to level 1)

Also Tubalcain has Anti-Regeneration (Anti ???) in his profile, so it should be accepted that he denies regeneration (But it looks like they haven't updated the profile in quite some time, so that might change)

Post-Schrodinger
Regeneration:
First of all, as you know, Hellsing's blood contains this:
As you can see, blood is accepted as containing one's mind, soul, essence and fundamental information.

And as you know, in the Regeneration section of Alucard Post-Schrodinger there is this:

It's very simple, the "possibly Mid-Godly" will become "possibly High-Godly", since it is accepted that the fundamental information of someone is also contained in the blood.

Skills removed:
As you know, this same Key has this:
This is not in the new key because well Alucard killed all the souls he absorbed in London (it's not even 120 thousand, it's 3 million). So the things below also have to be listed as removed in the Post-Schrodinger key.
The first one is very simple, he lost the souls he absorbed.

And the second one, well, Walter killed him. So Alucard can no longer use it.

------------------------
Of course, as you saw above in the other key, I've added things for Alucard that will also be removed in that key, and they are:
  • Regeneration Negation [Alucard lost all of his souls, so he lost Tubalcain's soul, so I guess it goes without saying that he can't use his powers anymore]
  • Resurrection [Alucard has lost all of his souls, so he can no longer use them to resurrect himself]
  • Homing Attack [The same motives as Tubalcain]

More Weaknesses:
I think it should be placed on weaknesses that if Alucard absorbs someone, he could possibly go back to that state of non-existence since he would again be merging Schrodinger's essence with another existence, causing that thing to happen of not being able to recognize himself anymore. mean, he can absorb someone, be erased from existence, kill the soul he absorbed and come back into existence, so it wouldn't be a weakness)

Last edited:
hell yeah 🔥🔥
I agree with this.

Hello

Pre-Schrodinger
Resurrection (Alucard can use their souls to revive himself)
  • Seriously, he has type 4 immortality on his profile, but he doesn't have resurrection on him.
Regeneration Negation (Alucard absorbed Tubalcain, who uses cards that negate regeneration. And because of that, he can throw his cards)
Resistance to Regeneration Negation With level 1 (High-Mid; Alucard regenerated from Tubalcain's cards, despite previously being unable to)

As far as I know, making a constant regenerator like Alucard not stop bleeding counts as regeneration negation

Also Tubalcain has Anti-Regeneration (Anti ???) in his profile, so it should be accepted that he denies regeneration (But it looks like they haven't updated the profile in quite some time, so that might change)

Post-Schrodinger
Regeneration:
First of all, as you know, Hellsing's blood contains this:

As you can see, blood is accepted as containing one's mind, soul, essence and fundamental information.

And as you know, in the Regeneration section of Alucard Post-Schrodinger there is this:

It's very simple, the "possibly Mid-Godly" will become "possibly High-Godly", since it is accepted that the fundamental information of someone is also contained in the blood.

Skills removed:
As you know, this same Key has this:

This is not in the new key because well Alucard killed all the souls he absorbed in London (it's not even 120 thousand, it's 3 million). So the things below also have to be listed as removed in the Post-Schrodinger key.

The first one is very simple, he lost the souls he absorbed.

And the second one, well, Walter killed him. So Alucard can no longer use it.

------------------------
Of course, as you saw above in the other key, I've added things for Alucard that will also be removed in that key, and they are:
  • Regeneration Negation [Alucard lost all of his souls, so he lost Tubalcain's soul, so I guess it goes without saying that he can't use his powers anymore]
  • Resurrection [Alucard has lost all of his souls, so he can no longer use them to resurrect himself]

More Weaknesses:
I think it should be placed on weaknesses that if Alucard absorbs someone, he could possibly go back to that state of non-existence since he would again be merging Schrodinger's essence with another existence, causing that thing to happen of not being able to recognize himself anymore. mean, he can absorb someone, be erased from existence, kill the soul he absorbed and come back into existence, so it wouldn't be a weakness)

As for the rest of the abilities, I'll be neutral.

Neutral for the High godly part, I agree with the rest. Don't think you can qualify for High Godly with Type 3 conceptual manipulation.

Neutral for the High godly part, I agree with the rest. Don't think you can qualify for High Godly with Type 3 conceptual manipulation.
It's not for that reason. On the absorption part it literally says.
This explicitly says that the blood contains more fundamental things than the soul. And actually, as far as I know, that's why Alucard has conceptual manipulation and information manipulation.

The only thing I'm doing is putting this already accepted thing in the Post-Schrodinger key, since it's just saying:
Blood within Hellsing possibly contains the soul and mind
Something that is no longer the case, as you can see, since the text explicitly says that the blood contains more fundamental things. If it's only mind and soul, I don't think Alucard would have CM or IM.

It doesn't souds like fundamental information but just knowledge
This is already accepted.

But I agree that it doesn't seem like Type 2 manipulation of information, it feels like Type 1. But either way, it would probably still make "possibly High-Godly" since it contains the "essence" of the person, which I think is why CM gave it to Alucard.

I mean, I think that with those revisions it got easier, but I had based myself more on IM type 2, however after LoK talk, I think it's IM type 1.

What do you think?
It's Type 2 via being able to absorb Schrodinger, someone composed of his own thoughts and information.

It's Type 2 via being able to absorb Schrodinger, someone composed of his own thoughts and information.
I'm talking specifically about the blood. If the information contained in the blood is type 2, because that is added to the CM type 3, I think the "possibly High-Godly" is easy

I'm talking specifically about the blood. If the information contained in the blood is type 2, because that is added to the CM type 3, I think the "possibly High-Godly" is easy
Yeah I suppose it can work as long as it's clarified with it being Informational.

There's also a bunch of untranslated shit that would help support conceptual and informational blood within the Databook which I'm too lazy to get translated.

There's also a bunch of untranslated shit that would help support conceptual and informational blood within the Databook which I'm too lazy to get translated.
Are you talking about the Guidebook? Not much relevant stuff there, at least what I found. A lot of things are repeated things.

I think one of the only cool things is saying that Rip's "magic bullet" is telequited and that the damage from Tubalcain's cards cannot be healed even by Alucard.

I think the most interesting thing I found was this. It was translated by a colleague of mine who knows Japanese and usually translates manga from Japanese.

Yeah you'd actually be correct there after discussing it with some people.

try google lens smh smh
There is everything on the internet in Japanese, here. But I didn't find anything very useful, other than what's in the OP, and more stuff about how killing Alucard takes a life from him and etc.

But maybe there's something in the interview part, but there are several pages of text only and I can't ask for a translation of all of that from a colleague.

There are other things there, like Fan guides of the original anime, Ultimate Blu-ray guides and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back