• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
um green and yeahhhhhhhhhhh
Alien X is High 1-B
Childlike Hulk is used and is High 1-B
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in Hell
Profiles

Depends on whether or not Hulk uses Gamma Energy, since Gamma Energy is a Low 1-A smurf hax in potency (albeit not range)

Only Alien X wincon is EE but thats out of character unless he's bloodlusted

Alien X's only ic hax is his Reality Warping and Mind Hax which both Hulk resists. Others are non-combat applicable

So this most likely comes down to a fist fight which I would give the Hulk an edge on but Low-Godly regen is there. Any other abilities that Alien X has, I'm sure he can just thunderclap it away however Hulk will have trouble catching up to Alien X as Alien X can fly and teleport

Alien X has no means to put Hulk down permanently and vice versa. Hulk could get an AP advantage when sufficiently enraged but I don't see anything in his profile that can bypass Low-Godly regen and Type 9 immortality

The fist fight will eventually turn into Hulk rag dolling Alien X until he gets tired but at that point, I think Ben will also be out of commission to fight back as he is human. Put me down in incon for now

Speed is equalized. So there isn't gonna be any speed blitzing for X.
Hulk resists Reality Warping but not EE
So EE for X is a current way to put Hulk down.
Also Hulk can't even touch X due to Type 9 Immortality. Making him untouchable to anybody without H1B range.
Hulk:
Range: Extended Melee Range due to his size, Varies from Kilometers to Planetary with thunderclaps (Thunderclaps can reach up to Kilometers in every direction, by attacking the ground he can impact an entire planet), At least Interdimensional with Multilocation (Gamma Powered individual exist in the below place and the real world at same time[76])
Alien X:
Immortality (Types 1, 3 & 9; Celestialsapiens cannot die naturally. They live eternal life as they are born in The Forge of Creation. Alien X's consciousness which comprises of three personalities/beings, namely Serena, Bellicus, and Ben who is physically present, resides somewhere outside of the universe, disconnected from space-time, and exists independently of their body and can perform all actions without said body. For characters to be able to affect this consciousness they must have High 1-B range and at that must be able to not just locate the pocket dimension and the personalities within for non-AoE moves, but also affect all of them at once)

Alien X's only ic hax is his Reality Warping and Mind Hax which both Hulk resists. Others are non-combat applicable

So this most likely comes down to a fist fight which I would give the Hulk an edge on but Low-Godly regen is there. Any other abilities that Alien X has, I'm sure he can just thunderclap it away however Hulk will have trouble catching up to Alien X as Alien X

Alien X has no means to put Hulk down permanently and vice versa. Hulk could get an AP advantage when sufficiently enraged but I don't see anything in his profile that can bypass Low-Godly regen and Type 9 immortality

The fist fight will eventually turn into Hulk rag dolling Alien X until he gets tired but at that point, I think Ben will also be out of commission to fight back as he is human. Put me down in incon for now
EE is not out of character we can't really tell anything about his character, everytime he shows up he uses different ability so EE is not a big out of character

EE is not out of character we can't really tell anything about his character, everytime he shows up he uses different ability so EE is not a big out of character
The EE only comes from a statement from Servantis saying that If Ben wanted to he could erase "all of existence"

Ben unless he's bloodlusted won't ever use EE

The only exception I see this is if the person he's fighting he knows is a threat to the universe and thats a huge if

EE is in character for Belecus and Serena as they had no issue with wanting to kill Paradox for entering their Pocket Dimension.

Ben has no issue killing either.

Bellicus and Serena had no qualm as Paradox broke an agreement where he's not allowed to be within a 500 million light year distance between any Celestialsapien

Ben had no qualm because Kevin went rouge and was absorbing people

The EE only comes from a statement from Servantis saying that If Ben wanted to he could erase "all of existence"

Ben unless he's bloodlusted won't ever use EE

The only exception I see this is if the person he's fighting he knows is a threat to the universe and thats a huge if.
As far as I know Hulk uses brute physicality as his prime means of fighting. X can physically restrain him via telekinesis. X currently has better LS.
Is this Alien X being controlled by Bellicus and Serena or Ben?
Likely Ben. They've given him full control in Omniverse.

Power Mimicry looks like a wincon too
I dont think X could copy Hulk's gamma stuff cause it's Low 1-A stuff
For Low-Godly Hulk has NPI for the mind, for the Type 9 immo tho, maybe Hulk could shatter through Space-Time and punch into X's Pocket Dimension?

Body Puppetry will help as X has higher lifting strength.
So this most likely comes down to a fist fight which I would give the Hulk an edge on but Low-Godly regen is there. Any other abilities that Alien X has, I'm sure he can just thunderclap it away however Hulk will have trouble catching up to Alien X as Alien X can fly and teleport
Hulk can destroy as many X avatars as he wants. Hulk can't reach X's pocket dimension. So he can summon as many as he wants with no fear of timing out.
X can just not fight/tp away, let Hulk calm down and come back when Hulk turned back into Banner. X has Nigh-Omniscience and Cosmic Awareness, so he'll be aware of everything. Hulk also has limited stamina. So he'll get tired eventually while X can keep going.
Ben will be completely unaffected in X's pocket dimension. It takes High 1-B range to affect him. Which Hulk lacks.

Can’t Hulk be reverted to Banner if he overexerts himself? Since it’s been established he has to really push himself to do lasting damage to Alien X, I can see that happening. Not to mention Alien X has infinite stamina and can attack Hulk with clones plus holds an LS advantage (Immesurable >>> Infinite). It’s seeming like X has better methods of outlasting here.

Last edited:
For Low-Godly Hulk has NPI for the mind, for the Type 9 immo tho, maybe Hulk could shatter through Space-Time and punch into X's Pocket Dimension?
People tend to forget that Ben is part of Alien X. Ben has resistance to mind manipulation. That still won't give the sufficient range as it allows him to travel between dimensions/universes and not higher dimensionality.

People tend to forget that Ben is part of Alien X. Ben has resistance to mind manipulation
That doesnt stop the mind from being interacted with, with npi
. That still won't give the sufficient range as it allows him to travel between dimensions/universes and not higher dimensionality.
The universes in Marvel are High 1-B iirc
his power mimicry works like he can take any ability from his own verse
Hulk's power is based off a High 1-A source im pretty sure

That doesnt stop the mind from being interacted with, with npi
It will stop/nullify Hulk's mental attacks via his npi.
The universes in Marvel are High 1-B iirc
iirc? What is that again? Then the range should be specified on his profile. And it is done via portals/holes in reality.
The range is still listed as Interdimensional
Hulk's power is based off a High 1-A source im pretty sure
That doesn't add to his own AP. His AP is still equalized with AX.

The range is still listed as Interdimensional
i mean i think that the interdimensional range extends to a High 1-A plane cause One below all
It will stop/nullify Hulk's mental attacks via his npi.
I dont think thats how it works
Mind manipulation resistence stops the Mind from being manipulated itself, not from being interacted, and he also has CM Type 1 to interact with X
iirc? What is that again?
if i recall
That doesn't add to his own AP. His AP is still equalized with AX.
It doesnt, but it means X cant copy his powers

i mean i think that the interdimensional range extends to a High 1-A plane cause One below all
Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that can't travel a universal distance, can't affect multiple of these other realities at the same time, and can't reach into other multiverses or higher constructs.

Then make a CRT on it to add it to his profile.
Apparently it takes interdimensional range to reach the Place Below, so no H1B.
I dont think thats how it works
Mind manipulation resistence stops the Mind from being manipulated itself, not from being interacted, and he also has CM Type 1 to interact with X
Failing to see the difference. One is affecting the Mind directly via nfi and the other is affecting the Mind via Mind manipulation.

Read the Conceptual manipulation page. Hulk manipulates the concept of gamma energy.
Extract:
All Conceptual Manipulators are bound by the object of the concepts they have been shown to manipulate. A character able to manipulate the concept of darkness is not able to manipulate the concept of matter or an individual unless otherwise shown.
So he can't affect X or his pocket dimension.
if i recall
Still not seeing how it gives H1B range.
It doesnt, but it means X cant copy his powers
his power mimicry works like he can take any ability from his own verse
So that'll give X radiation manipulation from NRG or Atomix to absorb Hulk's gamma radiation like Silver Surfer did. Or use Type 3 madness manipulation to cause Hulk to go mentally insane or any of the other 70+ aliens Ben has.

Back