• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Sousuke's Fragor New Calculation Needed!

Yes, I'm back! Just this once's. I'm won't argue anything or answer back. I'm leaving this info here and you can decide what to do with it.

Before we start this, i need to make a point here, the Real Karakura Town was located in Soul Society: (During the whole Fake Karakura Town they where in The Human World.)

Bleach-2400131

Bleach-2400137

Let's correct an error in your calculation here:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Aizen_Sousuke's_Fragor_Calculatio

Which assumes the Hight of the buildings from the distance, according to this photo:

Aizen Fragor Explosion

This calc above cannot be used, since Ichigo and Aizen were fighting here:

Ichigo Mountain bust calculation

According to this here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kurosaki_Ichigo_Mountain-busting_Calculatio

The Mountain Ichigo busted size:

Mountain Bust

Height = 290 meters

Length = 424 meters

Width = 243.68 meters

"Due to the ovular shape, I must first determine the area of that first:

L x W x 0.8 = '98,368 m^2 ' or 122 m x 212 m x 3.14 = 81,212.96 m^2

Average: 98,970.28 m^2"

Mountain Bust 2

Those Mountains can be seen here, which are in Soul Society around the Seireitei:

Vanderich 2

Bottom Panel:

06dfrf

They are almost the same size as the walls of the seireitei, and we also see them here at the outskirts of the seireitei during the end of the Fullbring Arc:

202b9bfdf708d5b86f0970435250f925bfcdb62002b157bf84de536c

If anything the Fragor should be re-calculated with the size of the mountains accordenly:

Bleach-2399543 zpsa5404d34

As you can see in the image above, the Fragor is bigger than most of the mountians.

I doubt that's, Town Level, DC.

did something with this, fragor goes up to small country level if scaling the mountains around the seireitei and the crater from the mountains nearby, not sure if its a legit way though, better ask Don'tTalk....

It's always small coutnry level with Bleach for some reason.

Small this, small that. I'm surprised Yhwach wasn't made small moon level for the sake of the trend.

Do I understand it correctly that the idea is to scale the mountains from Seireitei, and by that scale an explosion that destroyed said mountains?

If that is right I have two questions: do we know that those are the same mountains they fought at and what method of destruction is supposed to be applied?

for the second question the answer is easy, pulverisation with an unlikely high end of vaporazation, for the first question well, its not my inquiery, i wil let the original poster answer that, i really don't care one way or the other...

"It's always small coutnry level with Bleach for some reason.

Small this, small that. I'm surprised Yhwach wasn't made small moon level for the sake of the trend. "

hey don't blame the results, blame kubo if you really have to, for not drawing better feats...

Someone else sees other mountains besides these, around the Seireitei in Soul Society? The fight between Aizen and Ichigo took place in the Soul Society, we already know this. The mountains clearly will not be the same as most of them were destroyed. Is there anyone here suggesting that there are more mountains besides these? I think that would make Soul Society larger than a country.

Regardless i don't care, do as you wish with it.

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
Someone else sees other mountains besides these, around the Seireitei in Soul Society? The fight between Aizen and Ichigo took place in the Soul Society, we already know this. The mountains clearly will not be the same as most of them were destroyed. Is there anyone here suggesting that there are more mountains besides these? I think that would make Soul Society larger than a country.

So they most likely weren't the same mountains? While the figure in itself would be an far unreasonable height for a mountain, if the mountains we scale are different ones to the mountains destroyed, their size doesn't really relate to each other.

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
So they most likely weren't the same mountains? While the figure in itself would be an far unreasonable height for a mountain, if the mountains we scale are different ones to the mountains destroyed, their size doesn't really relate to each other.
Did i said they were related to each other? Did i said that we should scale it to the mountain that Ichigo destroys? No. The mountain Ichigo destroys is an example on where they're, in the outskirts of the seireitei. We can see them in the scans. Or are you implying that there are more mountains, in the soul society? That would imply that Soul Society is bigger than a Country. Which means, that you're making an "assumption" on your part with your question at hand.

A country can have more then one mountain range, Germany has multiple ones for example and isn't a specifically big country. Not to mention that a mountain range can have mountains of many different sizes.

Without knowing that the moutains we scale are the ones destroyed it just doesn't work well.

Not that the 1700 to 3400 meter mountains that I get from scaling is unrealistically high for mountains, if those are mountains and not hills. I just don't know if we should go with it.

DontTalk said:
A country can have more then one mountain range, Germany has multiple ones for example and isn't a specifically big country. Not to mention that a mountain range can have mountains of many different sizes.
Without knowing that the moutains we scale are the ones destroyed it just doesn't work well. Not that the 1700 to 3400 meter mountains that I get from scaling is unrealistically high for mountains, if those are mountains and not hills. I just don't know if we should go with it.
That's all true.

However this below, is not completely true:

>"Without knowing that the mountains we scale are the ones destroyed it just doesn't work well."

I have never said that we should scale those mountains to the one that Ichigo destroys.

But let's recap, something here:

This:
Bleach-2399543_zpsa5404d34.jpg

...and this:

Mountain_Bust.jpg

...happen in the same area, where they were fighting. Using the mountains as reference and calcualting them will be better, than having an assumption from the Hight of the buildings and the distance, according to that photo above.

You can use the low-end or whatever i don't care. I'm leaving this discussion.

Back