• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent 47 vs. Chris Jericho

Jackythejack

They/Them
yeeeeah this is something lol. I thought it'd be interesting. Speed equalized, and Agent 47 has no weaponry on him, leaving him with just his fists. Fight takes place in that one boxing ring from Punchout

Agent 47

Chris Jericho

Last edited:
47 is 767 KJ, and... well he just stealth kills Chris in some way. Or snaps his neck. Hell, 47 can even just steal a knife and gut Chris.

And even if you move the area 47 ***** off if Chris somehow manages to get the upper hand without getting his neck snapped and stealth kills him later.

I mean if they're like right in front of each other it's going to be hard to stealth away from him.

I don't think he can steal a knife if they're just...in central park. If he leaves the area that's a loss.

I mean if they're like right in front of each other it's going to be hard to stealth away from him.

I don't think he can steal a knife if they're just...in central park. If he leaves the area that's a loss.
There are a LOT of trees in Central Park and by damn 47 knows how to use them

Uh... last I checked 47 can literally go across the planet and be back in Central Park within a week. He's not losing if he leaves.
WWE getting upgrades soon tbf, wouldn’t stealth be partially countered by IR?
Reading the page it's just using instinct to fight. Instinct alone isn't handling a good ol neck snap, and 47 won't die to a finisher so he'll be fine.

I'm pretty sure purposely leaving the battlefield is a loss.

If you get BFR'd you have a week to come back but if you leave on purpose you lose.

Would it be more fair to move it to a wrestling ring if Central Park gives 47 too many options with stealth?

I'll move it to a boxing ring to be unique.

these WWE profiles really use wrestling rings as a crutch though imo. I wanna see how they perform without ropes to jump off of.

Eh, it’s a good arena to fight in, there’s a reason they’re used in combat sports lol. But you are right we should do more matches where the wrestlers have no home turf advantage, just... this isn’t the match to break that habit lol

So 47 just goes for neck snap or beats his ass. Also I'm like 70% sure he's fought in a wrestling or boxing ring before and kicked the guy's ass

So 47 just goes for neck snap or beats his ass. Also I'm like 70% sure he's fought in a wrestling or boxing ring before and kicked the guy's ass
You're gonna have to elaborate a whole lot more than "neck snap gg" if you're gonna convince anyone that Agent wins that easily.

Also, Agent having some experience fighting in a boxing/wrestling is something Jericho's been doing for 30+ years (only difference is that a wrestling ring has weapons under it).

Jericho has dealt with having an experience/skill disadvantage before. His matches with The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels are prime examples that he can without a doubt, hold his own here.

I know nothing about this Agent guy, so I have no idea how skilled he is.

I know nothing about this Agent guy, so I have no idea how skilled he is
Reading through his profile, has knowledge on every martial art in history. Jericho is well travelled but not THAT well travelled

Granted uh Bruce Lee 1,000 kicks quote yada yada so how much of these martial arts does he actually know?

He was raised and genetically modified to be the best assassin in the world. I believe when it says he knows every martial art, it's heavily implied that he has full knowledge of every martial art known to man.

You're gonna have to elaborate a whole lot more than "neck snap gg" if you're gonna convince anyone that Agent wins that easily.

Also, Agent having some experience fighting in a boxing/wrestling is something Jericho's been doing for 30+ years (only difference is that a wrestling ring has weapons under it).
Why yes, a professional assassin who ends fights as quickly as possible, he snaps the necks of those comparable to him when he's forced ro pure h2h lol
Reading through his profile, has knowledge on every martial art in history. Jericho is well travelled but not THAT well travelled

Granted uh Bruce Lee 1,000 kicks quote yada yada so how much of these martial arts does he actually know?
What Jacky said

He was raised and genetically modified to be the best assassin in the world. I believe when it says he knows every martial art, it's heavily implied that he has full knowledge of every martial art known to man.
Why yes, a professional assassin who ends fights as quickly as possible, he snaps the necks of those comparable to him when he's forced ro pure h2h lol
Jericho has fought on par with people who is considered the greatest pure striker ever, as well as the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

He has fought many people with different styles of wrestling.

Then again, skill isn't everything, and snapping Jericho's neck is not going to be a walk in the park for Agent.

Jericho has fought on par with people who is considered the greatest pure striker ever, as well as the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

He has fought many people with different styles of wrestling.

Then again, skill isn't everything, and snapping Jericho's neck is not going to be a walk in the park for Agent.
Which doesn't mean shit if they instantly lose lol

47 literally snaps the necks of those comparable to him. I think someone half as strong is gonna be pretty easy.

Which doesn't mean shit if they instantly lose lol
And guess what? Jericho didn't instantly lose, so your point automatically falls apart.

47 literally snaps the necks of those comparable to him. I think someone half as strong is gonna be pretty easy.
I thought you meant comparable to him in terms of skill.

Well, I'm in the middle of making the WWE CRT right now, so you're gonna have to wait a bit for a response.

And guess what? Jericho didn't instantly lose, so your point automatically falls apart.

I thought you meant comparable to him in terms of skill.

Well, I'm in the middle of making the WWE CRT right now, so you're gonna have to wait a bit for a response.
I meant the greatest statements lol

The folks 47 takes out vary from probably unskilled to folks who should be gods in combat so

Honesty it looks like 47 may take this just because of the inherent differences in wrestling and uh, assassination. One is far more cut throat than the other, which leads to a deadlier fighting style

Honesty it looks like 47 may take this just because of the inherent differences in wrestling and uh, assassination. One is far more cut throat than the other, which leads to a deadlier fighting style
Yeah, basically. 47 doesn't dick around, he's going for the kill one way or another, whether it means shanking him, putting a bullet in his head, or just a h2h death like it is here.

Back