• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeliza Faintree VS Emily Terse

Looks like Emily will take this via that voodoo doll stuff. And type 7 (Immortality). (Mostly type 7, though)

Peppypony said:
Can't she resurrect from that?
I thought that wouldn't apply here (considering what it says on the profile), but even if she had that and didn't surrender, Emily outlives (cause it specifically says that Aeliza does not resurrect from natural causes)

That just means she'll die of old age or from diseases like cancer, strokes, diabetes or something because well, that's what dying of natural causes is.

Peppypony said:
That just means she'll die of old age or from diseases like cancer, strokes, diabetes or something because well, that's what dying of natural causes is.
And Emily has type 1, so she would outlive.

I don't get it.

I think I'm going with inconclusive here because they both can't get passed resurrection.

Peppy. What he is saying, is thaat, Emily will just....LIVE longer than Aeliza so before Aeliza could even kill Emily (which Resurrection would prevent anyway) Aeliza will already have died from natural causes.

...Sorry i'm not good at explaining-

Yeah I get it now she's gonna fight till she dies of old age.

TBH I dunno if she would continue to fight or just give up after realising that she can't kill her because she has never been in this situation before. But whether she surrenders or not doesn't matter because it still counts as Emily winning soo yeah my vote goes to her.

Back