• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Narutoverse

was already made -_-

and a question: does accelerator understand chakra? if yes he wins since he will reflect anything and kill everyone with a simple touch

if not than the verse has a chance if they attacks with a superpowerful attack and kill him in one hit...

and in either case there is kaguya who can blow up a dimension so accel should be killed with the (hinted to be) strongest attack in the naruto-verse so far :I

accel never came across the chakra it's the same issue with the magicso he shouldn't be able to reflect it and since he can not reflect the attacksthen he get blitzed by naruto vers top tiers on one vs one match let alone the one vs all of them

Maybe fimma can beat naruto vers but accel can't

There's a common misunderstanding about Accel's refelction: just because he has not encountered a type of energy or attack before it doesn't automatically mean it gets past its reflection. Accelerator had neven encountered magic before World War III and he was still able to easily reflect it when attacked with it for the first time by Russian magicians. The different laws it followed merely made it so that the reflection didn't go 100% straight back to the source and had some curious effects (like a water spear turning into rainbow light that knocked out a few magicians), which he compared to what happens when he reflects teleporters.

You're confusing magic with Telesma (not normal mana), which did give him trouble, and chakra is nothing like Telesma (divine energy from another plane of existence). Speed doesn't really allow them to win either, they need to be FTL to begin to argue that they get over Accel's reflect, so their superior speed only increases the damage they receive when their attacks get reflected.

Zensum said:
If accel can counter genjutsu he wins
Yeah, that's going to be one of his issues. It's been a long time since I read Naruto, how did genjutsu work again? Wasn't it by manipulating chakra flow in the enemy's brain or something like that? I remember some being casted by sound (these ones Accel could definitely counter since he can shut off all external noise), some visually like Itachi pointing a finger at Naruto and others by hand signs.

Since they have such unclear mechanics I'm not sure how the other two would work. If the ninja need to send some kind of signal using their chakra to start manipulating your brain it's very likely that they get reflected by Accel (probably the hand sign ones, maybe?) and if not, if they can start manipulating your brain without that kind of thing o just with a visual sign without the need of transmitting anything (not very clear due to lack of info, but Itachi's genjutsu on Naruto might fall into this category) then Accel is screwed, as his reflection might work unconciosuly, but they could lock him in place until his battery runs out without letting him use his wings to bypass that limitation.

LazyHunter said:
There's a common misunderstanding about Accel's refelction: just because he has not encountered a type of energy or attack before it doesn't automatically mean it gets past its reflection. Accelerator had neven encountered magic before World War III and he was still able to easily reflect it when attacked with it for the first time by Russian magicians. The different laws it followed merely made it so that the reflection didn't go 100% straight back to the source and had some curious effects (like a water spear turning into rainbow light that knocked out a few magicians), which he compared to what happens when he reflects teleporters.
You're confusing magic with Telesma (not normal mana), which did give him trouble, and chakra is nothing like Telesma (divine energy from another plane of existence). Speed doesn't really allow them to win either, they need to be FTL to begin to argue that they get over Accel's reflect, so their superior speed only increases the damage they receive when their attacks get reflected.
well my whole replay was based on that accel can not reflect the chakra attacks that's why they can blitz him because they are a lot faster than him i know you should be at least FTL to be able to get over accel barrier how can you really guess if he can reflect chakra or not ?the battle will be deceased if he can reflect the chakra or not because if he can't then he screwed

And thanks for explanation about the magic

well my whole replay was based on that accel can not reflect the chakra attacks that's why they can blitz him because they are a lot faster than him i know you should be at least FTL to be able to get over accel barrier how can you really guess if he can reflect chakra or not ?the battle will be deceased if he can reflect the chakra or not because if he can't then he screwed
And thanks for explanation about the magic

Because as I've said, Accel could reflect magic/mana, a form of energy/power he had never encountered before and worked under a set of laws he had no previous knowledge of, the same situation he's facing here with chakra. The only things to bypass his reflection in terms of type of energy have been Aiwass wings and, partially, Gabriel's Sweep, which is based on Telesma (Accel could reflect his normal attacks, but the angle of reflection wasn't perfectly straight)

So I think it's obvious that Accel being able to reflect chakra-based attacks is much more likely than the opposite, considering he was able to reflect magic and partially reflect Telesma,, while Aiwass got through cleanly. I don't think anyone can argue that chakra is on the same level as Gabriel's Telesma or Aiwass, especially since chakra in the end it's basically the combination of physical and spiritual energy present in living things, similar to mana being the refinement of life energy, not an energy coming from a different plane of existence than the mortal one (and whatever Aiwass is). Nature energy used by senjutsu could also be compared to mana gathered from leylines in Index, as both are natural energy of the planet present in the surroundings that some people are able to use

@lazy

i agree with zero, there is no real linear comparisson between chakra and the toaru-verse telesma/mana even if the origin is different :(

i would always look at it in both cases, first is if accel can reflect it, and second is if he cant,

i think if we allow genjutsu than it would naruto-verse winning in both rounds, accel never reflected illusions and it only is speculation if he can stop telepathy (mostlikely can but still)...

I believe Visual genjutsu used light as a medium to cast it, as you had to look at them for it to work,and it's like something something affect the chakra network.. it's been awhile since i've read naruto also.

reading the naruto wikia page , I don't think genjutsu is much of a problem, though.

http://i.imgur.com/3ZxYTa7.jpg

Despite what most people think, Genjutsu can work on those without chakra. Jiraiya clearly says that it's used to control the senses, which leads to it controlling the chakra in the brain. Because of this, Accel loses to anyone who uses Genjutsu unless he has resistance against mind control.

GreatestSin said:
@lazy
i agree with zero, there is no real linear comparisson between chakra and the toaru-verse telesma/mana even if the origin is different :(
I already explained IMO how chakra is similar to mana and why is it much more likely that Accel can reflect it than he doesn't, using info from both verses' type of energy. I would prefer that you explain why you think I'm wrong instead of just saying that you don't agree, otherwise we can't debate it.

^im not really saying you are wrong but that chakra and telesma/mana cant be really scaled doe to different origins ,properties etc.

simply take it as my opinion to yours, at least with the additional "he cant reflect" scenario all possible ways to do such a battle are gone ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^im not really saying you are wrong but that chakra and telesma/mana cant be really scaled doe to different origins ,properties etc.
simply take it as my opinion to yours, at least with the additional "he cant reflect" scenario all possible ways to do such a battle are gone ^_^
U wot

GreatestSin said:
As far as I know unless there's severe discrepancies on the energies we assume some equalization, otherwise there's techniques and skills that become completely useless or overpowered depending on the verses origin of their supernatural powers, like genjutsu being useless against characters not from Naruto or other verses with chakra or Bleach's reiatsu overpowering verses that don't have a concept of spirit energy.

Mana and Chakra seem to have enough similarities and origins so as to assume that their properties aren't so far off from each other than interactions would wildly vary between them in general cases.

@Non-Bias

To me the scan sounds like he's saying genjutsu controls the opponents five senses through manipulating the chakra flow on their brain, which makes more sense to me than the opposite. However, as I've mentioned I'm assuming Accel has chakra to be manipulated for this battle as a living being with physical and spiritual energy.

LazyHunter said:
As far as I know unless there's severe discrepancies on the energies we assume some equalization,
isnt the modus operandi that we use verse-equiv in every fight involving chars from different verses?

all i mean is that people could also insist on the other way, therefore making the senarios with both possibilitys is the most interesting way imo ^_^

Listen up, if we were doing verse equalization, Accel probably would have chakra because magic in To Aru is based on life force...even Accel, whose AIM would nearly kill him if he used magic, has that "life energy" necessary for magic creation. That's why vampire in ToAru are broken, because they have an infinite lifespan and thus infinite magic.

However, that still doesn't matter, Genjutsu doesn't just appear in the chakra system, it is the intrusion of foreign chakra via some means (whether it be light or otherwise). Hence, in verse equalization, genjutsu can be considered a form of magic, which Accelerator can reflect.

Now let's talk about what Accel is actually weak to. Contrary to popular knowledge, Accel is not weak to foreign matter; he is weak to foreign matter that is intentionally calculated to pierce his shield. Kakine used his own calculations to pierce Accel's shield. No one in the Narutoverse has the ability to do those calculations, in the very least.

Also, people have been saying that Accel has no resistance to mind control. But this is wrong, especially in the Narutoverse, where mind control is the intrusion of chakra into someone's brain. In ToAru, mind control via Misaki is the control of fluids via manipulation of electricty in one's brain, which is extremely similar to the Naruto interpretation. ToAru mind controllers require their electricity to enter one's brain and Naruto mind controllers require Chakra. By all means, Accel should be able to reflect this.

However, does this mean that Accel can take this match? No, this is a draw because Accel cannot teleport between dimensions nor be forcibly teleported. He will eventually genocide everyone if he feels like it but he can never actually kill the top tiers. So it's a draw with those people in mind.

wouldn't it be considered Cleared if The NV top tiers just hide from Accelerator in a different dimension? they have to return to the battlefield sometime.

Also for his reflect, the reason why Kakine Could pierce reflect was because his matter did not exist in the universe before he used it, so Accelerator could not apply his calculations to it, until he actually sorted out all the ins and outs of dark matter

LordAizenSama said:
Also for his reflect, the reason why Kakine Could pierce reflect was because his matter did not exist in the universe before he used it, so Accelerator could not apply his calculations to it, until he actually sorted out all the ins and outs of dark matter
Actually, Kakine never hit Accel with his Dark Matter. What Kakine did was reflect light and wind through his Dark Matter, which changed their physical properties enough (according to Kakine's own calculations) to pierce through Accel's shield. Kakine explictly said that he had analyzed Accel's shield and created something via his dark matter that would ignore Accel's defenses. He even says in the novel "reverse calculations complete".

Of course, it didn't take all that much time at all to analyze and account for Dark Matter. But it doesn't matter in this match, because Chakra = Magic in many regards and Accel has reflected magic without any damage before.

Back