• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality type 5 and conceptual type 2

Many members ever said around this before " conceptual type 2 would make your can effect type 5 acausal " this exactly real ?

That is correct. Though of course it's limited by what you can do what that Conceptual Manipulation.

That is correct. Though of course it's limited by what you can do what that Conceptual Manipulation.
How the concept work to acausal type 5 , i don't sure maybe because platonic is definitely beyond any kind of aspecr in reality including cause-effect as well ?

Type 2 is "beyond space and time" but not in the 1-A sense. Kind of like how now you can be beyond space and time now but be Low 1-C instead of 1-A.

Ok what a conclusion in my balloon thought is type 2 can effect type acausal type 5 because it's beyond space-time right ?

Why it is ? something beyond space-time would make you can touch something beyond cause-effect , what the relation between them

Last edited:
Why do you have memtioned about tiering what is connection on my main topic ? , i pointed only conceptual and acausality

I don't see how it relates. Outside spatio-temporal doesn't means one can lies outside cause&effect doesn't it?
It relates because in order to have cause and effect you need to have a temporal dimension.
Why do you have memtioned about tiering what is connection on my main topic ? , i pointed only conceptual and acausality
I already answered your topic multiple times. Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation is "beyond space and time" just not on a 1-A scale, so they can affect type 5 Acausality.

Many members ever said around this before " conceptual type 2 would make your can effect type 5 acausal " this exactly real ?
From my knowledge, Platonian itself described as "trans-reality" reality in this terms means all-existing phenomenon and if we put this together with Aristotelian which concepts is co-existed along with its object, All of Aristotle concepts and object would be anything that can be conceptualized in possibly senses, In other words all existing(Excepts Type 2 conceptual) concepts are also existing phenomenon. And back to the Type 3 definition, All existing concepts functioning with its own object through "Domino effect" and domino effect also fitting for cause&effect too. From all of this, Acting as something beyond causality is also isolating from the act of Aristotelian conceptualizing but just lies outside nor governing them. And about type 2 conceptual which governing and lies outside every single possible phenomenon and existing type 3 conceptual, This will lead to the conclusion that type 5 acausality and type 2 conceptual are a thingy that transcended entirely all existing reality in whatever scope while different is one can dominate and transcends while one just transcend but do nothin good in dominate. If yer can existing on same level of something, Shouldn't yer can affect them too?(Damn why it took so much writing)

Last edited:
I don't think so. There are many various characters who capable of transcending the way of space-time but nor considerably transcended causality itself such as Rimuru, Amakasu, Demonbane and etc.
Neither of those characters transcend space and time though. And it's not really an opinion just a fact, you can't have a cause and effect without some kind of time passing, doesn't necessarily need to be linear.

Neither of those characters transcend space and time though. And it's not really an opinion just a fact, you can't have a cause and effect without some kind of time passing, doesn't necessarily need to be linear.
Then characters who can resides in a timeless void territory and alike like Gilgamesh(Fate), Alien X or Gold Experience Requiem also fitting for type 4-5 acausal? Sounds weird.

Just being in a timeless void doesn't mean you yourself are acausal. You can live in a place that has weird time (e.g. Jeremy Beremy in The Good Place), but that doesn't give you acasuality 4/5.

Just being in a timeless void doesn't mean you yourself are acausal. You can live in a place that has weird time (e.g. Jeremy Beremy in The Good Place), but that doesn't give you acasuality 4/5.
Didn't you just told that cause&effect need a time passing to act? Then why live inside a timeless world is unqualified? And about a weird time, I saw many characters gained this through living in different laws of time Ex. Nyarlathotep(Demonbane), So how an actually type 4-5 acausal requirements would be? I'm confusing now.

Didn't you just told that cause&effect need a time passing to act? Then why live inside a timeless world is unqualified?
Yes. That would just be a side effect of existing in a place where time doesn't pass, if said character leaves said timeless void they would still be affected by normal cause and effect. There is a very clear distinction between a character being acasual and a place being devoid of time. One requires you to be yourself acausal regardless of place or location, the other is just a side effect of the place itself.

Also we had a [relatively] recently CRT about timeless voids and how they're extremely case by case dependent, because fiction is extremely inconsistent when it comes to those times of places. As in normal humans can exist casually in a timeless void, etc. And feats like those are just "unquantifiable" now.
And about a weird time, I saw many characters gained this through living in different laws of time Ex. Nyarlathotep(Demonbane)
Last time I checked, they had it because they were higher beings themselves. But I'm not familiar with the verse so can't help you there.
So how an actually type 4-5 acausal requirements would be? I'm confusing now.
A straight forward example is beings of multiple temporal dimensions, "transcending" normal space and time, etc.

Anyway, this is getting extremely off topic, so Lapsad if there's nothing else shall I close this thread?

Allow myself to butt in.
When you said "transcending space and time means Acausality 5"
Are you basically saying and 4D+ beings qualify for it?
And type 2 concepts allow one to interact and harm being with Acausality 5... are they basically type 3 concepts working on a scale beyond 3D?

Just clarifying, I believe the point of type 2 concepts allow one to interact, and harm being with Acausality 5 was accepted here by multiple staffs, around a year ago.

Back