• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Omnimon and Alphamon.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Now I don't really have much proof of this..but i just want to know what everyone here thinks. Shouldn't Omnimon's All Delete be counted as low 2-C or at least High 3-A since...

• All Delete: Invokes an ability from the Grey Sword so that anything that comes in contact with its edge is not cut, but erased.
Also since Omnimon apparently gave OmniShoutmon the power of Legendary Digivolution. So does this merit an upgrade? Also Alphamon is considered a counter to all the royal knights including Omnimon so that's why i put him up for an upgrade.

LikeOmniShoutmo, upon whom it had bestowed the legendary "Digivolution", it possesses the power of "Omega InForce".[12]

The only problem with this is the fact that the only time we've seen Omnimon X use All Delete is to blow up Yggdrasil, and we don't know if it was the attack or Yggdrasil's destruction that reset the Digital World.

Omni/OmegaShoutmon never displayed anything remotely close to All Delete.

Alphamon is already rated 3-A with the Ouryuken sword, but I'm not sure if his base form is the same. High 3-A to Low 2-C is pushing it since Alphamon hasn't been shown pulling off many destruction feats on screen, and he's generally portrayed as Omnimon's equal physically most of the time (as in Digimon Adventure Tri).

Yes by media, yet all of his profiles stat that he is a counter to the royal knights. This would include Omnimon. Plus his file for 3-A states. Universe level with All Delete, possibly higher (Destroyed Yggdrasil, The data of the Digital World also contains time, so destroying and restoring it would be destroying an entire space-time continuum), All Delete ignores conventional durability. So shouldn't he already be in tier 2 since he destroyed a space-time continuum? Unless i'm missing something....which i probably am......

I mean, I'm actually the one who wrote that statement, but you're right. I remember changing to Low 2-C, but I wonder if I changed it back or something...

Reppuzan said:
I mean, I'm actually the one who wrote that statement, but you're right. I remember changing to Low 2-C, but I wonder if I changed it back or something...
that's what i was wondering...

Well, I checked the history, so his tier wasn't really lowered, it was just changed to "At least 3-A" since it's technically the same but less messy (it's implying that he could be a full tier higher).

Back