• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Kaguya's AP...

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Pretty simple question: If she gave 200 zettatons of power to both her sons, and she had enough strenght to still fight with them, shouldn't she have 500 zettatons of power at her strongest?

Both her sons have an AP of 200 zettatons and she gave them their powers.

She was capable of fighting them after giving them those powers

Did they ever combine their chakra to unleash a full Jutsu on her or use strategy and strike at her from side to side? If she never took on the full brunt of the two's combined strength, no she does not have 500 or 600 zettatons of power.

While we don't have direct showings of the fight, they did have to go in melee to seal her. And I doubt that she was left completly powerless after having two sons

However, we are shown that she had the byakugan on and was flying during the fight, so a fight of some kind did happen.

The anime quiet litiraly says that they damaged the land heavily after fighting

I doubt we can just assume she has this level of strength when it was never shown, even if a fight did happen. For her to have upgraded AP, we would need evidence that they combined their chakra for higher AP output and for her to have overpowered that. If I take on 100 Strong-Soldiers in a large-scale sword fight battle and I defeat them all, does that mean I have literally the strength of 100 Soldiers?

Pretty sure the kaguya that was fighting them was the same that was fighting naruto, if a bit stronger.

The soldier point was wrong because of one thing: chakra.

ALL powers the brothers had had been directly bestowed to them by kaguya, and at her peak she had their power absorbed

You can ask Kepekley23 and Burning Full Fingers to comment here if you wish.

Antvasima said:
You can ask Kepekley23 and Burning Full Fingers to comment here if you wish.
Thanks, tough I might need to wait a few days as I won't have internet connection for a bit

Omimi said:
she didnt gave them their powers externally. they simply born with those powers.
They got their chakra from her on birth.

The plot is that she decided to take her chakra back, as is confirmed by the fourth data book

To make all chakra one - Kaguya's desire eventually turned on Hagoromo and Hamura, her own twin sons with whom she had split her chakra. Kaguya formed a plan, and in order to take in all chakra, fused with the Shinju and battled against her twin sons.

Another possible, and a little more litiral translation: Ôåô The birth of Hagoromo and Hamura. Kaguya's Chakra had become dispersed.
However, Kaguya ruled by herself and often resorted to cruelty. The Byakugan, the Sharingan, and the Infinite Tsukuyomi—these jutsu wielded by Kaguya were regarded with fear, awe, and reverance by the people. At some indefinite point, the Rabbit Goddess had instead become known as a Demon. Then Kaguya found herself ruled by her own desire to possess all chakra.

4th data book, page 217

It depends on how you take the context tbh. Naturally of course a parent would pass on power in during birth to thier children. Or was the chakra she gave them senjutsu chakra or just normal strong potent chakra.

I never really thought from your perspective tho like that lol. At that point i or anyone else for that matter didnt even realize that Kaguya had been fighting two people who had her chakrathat were 200zt and she still some kidn of way mangaged to put the hurt on them somewhat lol. I agree with this if we all can come to an agreement on her giving Hag and Hamaru chakra when they were born and it seems like she did

AstralKing7 said:
wonder why she did that. Yeah i agree with this then. 500zt or 600zt
She only became obsessed with chakra shit later on, just like how she decided to zetsu-fy most of humanity after too.

The databook also says that they had a hard battle before she was sealed, and she didn't have her sons chakra when fighting naruto and sasuke either

yeah thats why she tried to get the chakra back from naruto and sasuke. When i think about it Naruto and sasuke not only had Hags chakra but they also had Asura and Idras chakra as well.

Didnt it say somewhere in the manga or anime that the battle lasted for months

anime only. Tough, a firece battle with two 200 zettatons is enough to give her a 200 rating after giving her chakra to them for sure

AstralKing7 said:
you mean a extra 200zt plus her own rating?
she had their power combined plus 200 zettatons, so yes. That's why we rate her 400 zettatons anyways, no?

we rate her as 400zt with just there combined powers but we forgot that she literally gave them some of her power which means she should be rated higher because of this. Hag and Ham both had the advantage with them both equaling 400zt but still couldnt defeat Kaguya. Kaguya full pwoer with her powers bacck should be stronger

Hmmm, just re-read it and there are some things left out that I forgot.

While she did fight them equaly, she had absorbed the shinju and much of the human chakra to do that.

She did however have their powers when they weren't born yet. wich would mean that before they were born she would be 400 zettatons, higher by absorbing the shinju (600 zettatons)

in the fight with Naruto and sasuke she is the SHinju so thats fine since she already has it in her and had chakra coming from the earth which could be the human race's cchakra.

we are forgetting somthing that, hagoromo and hamura fought prime jubi not prime kaguya

also kaguya is stronger then her jubi form (sasuke/naruto statment)so

prime kaguya> prime jubi > hagoromo and hamura

Back