• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Infinite speed

The question of "speed" is still confusing for me and I will ask a question: Living during thousands of years in a space outside space and time make you infinite in speed? Moving in a massively distorted space time in the same way that palkia and dialga also makes you infinite?

"Thousands of years inside a space without space and time."

That makes no sense. In any case, to qualify for infinite speed, you must naturally exist outside the ordinary laws of space and time. Such as existing in a timeliness void or simply move anywhere instantaneously (teleportation does not count).

I think he is referring to Magi, where that literally happened, and it was agreed that the place wasn't so timeless and spaceless after all, instead just having a distorted time-space.

In fact, I was thinking of sailor pluto, the guardian of the space time who lives in the first place of himself even keeping the door of time (this one allows time) For the second example, it is in the same manga, an enemy who has to transport his opponent at the end of the space time and deform it, Sailor moon managed to move inside the temporal distortion

@Matt Fun fact Right now I look at saint seiya (the original (1984)with seiya ikki ect ..) I'm on episode 47, Hyoga is dead ...

Well, living outside of a spacetime continuum does not automatically mean that there is no time at all in the place in question.

I suppose you're right, can you tell me in this case if the infinite speed is applicable?

I do not know. Since other characters can also freely move in the area, it simply seems to be an independent displacement zone, not an area entirely without time.

I don't think so because in the Flash tv show Savitar was trapped for what felt like an eternity in the Speedforce outside of Space-Time and he wasn't infinite speed just several times faster. When he came back he needed to build a device called a Quantum Splicer to actually achieve this so he was present in every single point of time from the Big Bang to the End of the Universe

Being outside of a space-time continuum does not automatically mean being present in an area without time entirely.

Back