• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
I am gonna be short and completely blunt about this, since this is a pretty straightforward issue.

Why does Twilight Sparkle have an Equestria Girls key? Yes, I know that practically every character featured in said movies has a key for Equestria Girls. This is perfectly fine. That being said, why do we need this on Twilight's profile specifically, as we have a completely separate profile for Equestria Girls Twilight. At this point, the extra key on the main profile is pretty much moot.

My proposal is as clear as things get. Remove the unnecessary Human Twilight key from Pony Twilight. That is all.

Twilight Sparkle and Sci-Twi are two different characters.

The Twilight we follow throughout the Equestria Girl movies up until Friendship Games is the Twilight from the Pony World, and Sci-Twi is the Twilight native to the Human World who becomes one of the main protagonists after Friendship Games. They are different characters overall with different powersets and their own personalities.

With that being said, calling mainline Twilight's tab "Pony World" and Sci-Twi's tab "Human World" is very misleading. It should just be "Twilight Sparkle" and "Sci-Twi" or "Main Universe" and "Alternate Universe".

Ah. See, I didn't know this. That's reasonable.

I'll drop this one right away. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Instead of "Human World", the tab to Sci-Twi becomes "Sci-Twi". Twilight Sparkle can exist in both the Pony World and the Human World, so instead of calling the Sci-Twi tab "Human World", we change it to make it more clear which version is which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back