• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Yandere in All Boy School (Ashley Lee vs Coco de Lolo)

Okay, so, Both are 10-B, But Coco is definitely more used to fighting, and she can amp herself up to 10-A with rage power, which would definitely end Ashley. But ashley presumably has a knife here, which isn't something coco has encountered before, though she has her claws to compensate. What kind of skill feats does ashley have? I presume not very many lol She might have to end the fight quickly before coco's superior stamina wears her out.

And right you are that Ashley does not have many skill feat. Her only real feat was able to square up with Samantha, someone physically more muscular than her. While the battle was more of a grab fest rather than an impressive fist fight, Ashley did land some slashes on Sam, leaving her with a few cuts on her arms and would have stabbed her in the chest if the latter didn't react in time and pushed her away. So Ash isn't completely hopeless in a brawl

And right you are that Ashley does not have many skill feat. Her only real feat was able to square up with Samantha, someone physically more muscular than her. While the battle was more of a grab fest rather than an impressive fist fight, Ashley did land some slashes on Sam, leaving her with a few cuts on her arms and would have stabbed her in the chest if the latter didn't react in time and pushed her away. So Ash isn't completely hopeless in a brawl
Cool, But is sam any faster than ashley? If it was equal speed then that's not a great look for this if she didn't even land a fatal blow 🗿

Sam's a cheerleader, so she's used to quick reactions sense she has to be on high alert in case of a poorly executed move

Sam's a cheerleader, so she's used to quick reactions sense she has to be on high alert in case of a poorly executed move
I see. I think rage power would be coco's only option then, which at least allows her to outpace people that would be faster than her, like marsh. It comes down to a situation where both of them can oneshot the other at that point 🗿

I see. I think rage power would be coco's only option then, which at least allows her to outpace people that would be faster than her, like marsh. It comes down to a situation where both of them can oneshot the other at that point 🗿
the thing with Rage Power is that it looks like something she pulled out of no where one time and then never made use of it again. for example she does not make use of it here despite being in danger. so Ashley getting a stab in seems more likely

the thing with Rage Power is that it looks like something she pulled out of no where one time and then never made use of it again. for example she does not make use of it here despite being in danger. so Ashley getting a stab in seems more likely
Yeah, but that was only because matt (i think) jumped in right as things were about to get heated. When nobody comes to coco's aid or is about to lose, the rage power thing seemingly just activates, and that was what happened when she used it the first time against marsh. I think the only reason we don't see it more is because Coco always has someone helping her to my knowledge, unless there's some instances where nobody helps her and she does just let herself get beat up, and the rage power doesn't activate at all 💀

Back