• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A weird question regarding power-scaling characters through statements.

Just like the title, this is going to be weird af. Or just outright stupid, I mean I don't know.

So yeah, it's been bothering me for quite a while now actually but, how exactly do we scale the power characters who are only in the middle of their series, that has a lackluster amount of feats?

Eesh, that's a terrible wording. What I meant to say was, a character who barely has any feats yet isn't even at their peak gets stronger with each arc they're in. For example, take The Ultra Series, these guys, hoo boy. It'll be an entire lifetime's worth of waiting for them to dish out any notable feat. And that's why I keep asking myself this question, how the hell do we scale their powers using the "Constantly gets stronger with each passing battles"?

Another problem with these kinds of series is that they seem to heavily rely on statements...

I don't know if this is the right topic board to ask these kinds of questions but, I don't exactly know where else to go.

Depending on the series and what is lowest feat we can scale from.

I am type of guy who has no problem using statements as long as they don't contradict or are too outlierish.

Oh dang, forgot to mention that, yeah. By scaling from their lowest feat.

Yeah, that. That's exactly the problem I'm worried about when using statements.

Back