• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Suicidal Janitor fights a Very Pissed Off Lego

Let's try this.

Speed Equalized, Morro is possessing Lloyd, and both are bloodlusted.

Thunder has also a Chicken Knife and he's on top of a Skyscraper.

Thunder mcqueen meme
EvilGreen

Thunder McQuee: 0

Morro: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Well, I wrote it in the description. Also, I assume that the Stans can target the soul of Morro, and shouldn't really need to get pass Lloyd to kill him.

Though if this is unfair, I change his key to regular Morr. I mean, he still has hax and they are both bloodlusted so it would still work.

Okay, then here is the real question.

If both die, and Morro regens, but he is not only no longer possessing Llyold, an is also outside the battlefield, but Thunder is dead, who wins?

Well...

In GeoM vs. Nocl Bolas, it was inconclusive because they both had the equally good way of taking each other down:

One was instaBFR (bolas) and the other higher dimensional erasure /Emprah)

Even if the outcome is likely outdated, an inconclusive scenario like this should still be possible.

ANd also, if both fighters are BFRd in the same place, the battle can continue.

So

How can Morro prevent McQueen from Killing himself?

Turning him into a ghost, possession etcetera.

I mean, they are both bloodlusted.

Possession: He can just get out of Lloyd's body and enter inside of him, or summon a ghost to do that. Bansha (one of the ghosts he summons) can even do that from a considerable distance to keep him still.

Ghost turning: He just has to hit him with a ghostly weapon. That's it. All of the ghosts he summons can do that, and one of them called "Soul Archer" can just throw an arrow that turns him into a ghost, and it's even n homing attack.

Besides, Morro has precognition, so that can be helpful too.

You should probably give McQueen something to kill himself with so he gets a chance.

A knife and he's on top off a building: while Morro could try to prevent his fall from the bulding with Wind, Thunder could try to stab himslef or to cut his neck to weaken him or possibly directly kill him.

It should be fine enough.

Back