• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A strange question

So, it has been established that Quint from Mega Man II and Rockman/Megaman Shadow from Rockman & Forte: Challenger from the future are different characters. But, I feel not enough seperates the two to justify making seperate pages for both of them. Sure they both played pretty big roles in their games (Quint was the Break Man/Mega Man Killer of his game and R. Shadow was the main antagonist of his game, obscure as it is) but Megaman Shadow (That's just what i'm going to call him now for convenience) kinda just does everything Quint does but more, not to mention Megaman Shadow is a scrapped clone of quint (Presumeably for the MMK boss rush in Mega Man V) that became angery or somthing and became Megaman Shadow. The thing is, there are not enough differences in the characters to justify making a seperate page for both of them. I mean, there are noteworthy differences, but definatly not to the extent of Omega compared to Zero or Copy X compared to regular X. So, should Quint and Megaman Shadow share a page?

Back