• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A shy devil hunter fights a Pink Haired mad gear Gang member (grace)

This looks interesting and all but as is Kobeni would likely be to meek to attack in character. Are we assuming she is motivated to kill?
Yeah

SBA is that we’re all willing to kill. She will end up having to fight.

Thing is I’d say poison is the more skilled fighter and given she knows knife is bad news will keep her distance and probably knows the high 8-C suit is a problem so she’ll aim for the head and other exposed area’s

though granted kobeni just needs one hit from her knife to win though given poison has a speed advantage and range it’s what makes it not a stomp

Last edited:
She needs to hit a vital area. Meanwhile, Poison has projectile attacks, a longer range, and can literally electrocute her.
The devil hunter suit could help

Though since both are given prior knowledge I’d say kobeni’s acrobatics and enhanced senses could help with the projectiles. And close in on her.

Plus I mean if it helps I can give her her car.

Yeah

SBA is that we’re all willing to kill. She will end up having to fight.

Thing is I’d say poison is the more skilled fighter and given she knows knife is bad news will keep her distance and probably knows the high 8-C suit is a problem so she’ll aim for the head and other exposed area’s

though granted kobeni just needs one hit from her knife to win though given poison has a speed advantage and range it’s what makes it not a stomo
Alright. I agree with your notion that Poison may be the more skilled fighter due to the nature of the verse she comes from but I don't believe Kobeni to be completely outmatched here. When properly motivated she is considered talented by the likes of Himeno who regularly works and outlives all her devil hunter collogues who regularly fight supernatural devils. Not to mention she was trained by this guy who's skill section speaks for it's self. So while I think Poison outskills her I don't think it would be to the point where Kobeni is unable to land a single hit. Speaking of hits, lets talk about Kobeni's speed. She scales above her current value to a pretty ridiculous degree. She could dodge an attack from the snake devil from near point blank range. This same snake devil blitzed the Ghost devil, which in turn overwhelmed Samurai Sword who was equal to Transformed Denji. Transformed Denji is the one who upscales from Mach 2.98, so she is more than a perception blitz faster than the current 2.98 value. With this in mind and also factoring in her impressive acrobatics, I believe it would be easy for her to close the distance between her and poison and land a lethal hit. Even if poison were to survive the first attack I don't feel that her superior combat ability would allow her to overcome such a speed advantage. I believe Kobeni would take the win here.

Alright. I agree with your notion that Poison may be the more skilled fighter due to the nature of the verse she comes from but I don't believe Kobeni to be completely outmatched here. When properly motivated she is considered talented by the likes of Himeno who regularly works and outlives all her devil hunter collogues who regularly fight supernatural devils. Not to mention she was trained by this guy whose skill section speaks for it's self. So while I think Poison outskills her I don't think it would be to the point where Kobeni is unable to land a single hit. Speaking of hits, let’s talk about Kobeni's speed. She scales above her current value to a pretty ridiculous degree. She could dodge an attack from the snake devil from near point blank range. This same snake devil blitzed the Ghost devil, which in turn overwhelmed Samurai Sword who was equal to Transformed Denji. Transformed Denji is the one who upscales from Mach 2.98, so she is more than a perception blitz faster than the current 2.98 value. With this in mind and also factoring in her impressive acrobatics, I believe it would be easy for her to close the distance between her and poison and land a lethal hit. Even if poison were to survive the first attack I don't feel that her superior combat ability would allow her to overcome such a speed advantage. I believe Kobeni would take the win here.
Poison keeps up with those Mach 3 people so I’m not sure if that means upscale.

That said poison has this really good ability where if she hits you again repeatedly you kinda become paralyzed/stunned it’s possible given she has prior knowledge that she can do that

Not to mention poison has her own acrobatics so the acrobatics for both cancel out

That said poison has this really good ability where if she hits you again repeatedly you kinda become paralyzed/stunned it’s possible given she has prior knowledge that she can do that
With her speed advantage I doubt Poison would be landing consecutive attacks in order to stun Kobeni. Does poison have any large AOE attacks?
Not to mention poison has her own acrobatics so the acrobatics for both cancel out
I'm moreso saying that Kobenis acrobatics would allow her to more easily dodge whatever projectiles Poison does have and get in close, not that she would overpower Poison with her acrobatics.

With her speed advantage I doubt Poison would be landing consecutive attacks in order to stun Kobeni. Does poison have any large AOE attacks?

I'm moreso saying that Kobenis acrobatics would allow her to more easily dodge whatever projectiles Poison does have and get in close, not that she would overpower Poison with her acrobatics.
Not sure get @SamanPatou he knows the verse very well

Back