• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A quick question.

This is regarding Ronny Schiatto. So while going through some translations I found out that he was able to casually part the clouds in the sky. What kind of power is it?

On another instance he manifested a window in a wall which had no windows. Is it Teleportation or Creation?

He is also implied to have some form of matter manipulation - when he holds the pieces of a shattered glass bottle in 1934 storyline, he covers the pieces with his other hand and a moment later, he raises his hand and the bottle is perfectly fine. So matter manipulation confirmed?

Another thing he is said to have is the ability to "Travel through space" - he can appear wherever he wants like teleportation. I am confused by what this travel through space thing is.

Parting the clouds would have to be calculated to be quantified.

Could be teleportation, creation, transmutation, or reality warping. How'd he do it?

Not necessarily. Matter Manipulation implies that one is able to control the very essence of matter, atoms, and be able to rearrange them as they wish. However, I can't evaluate this without proper context.

Once again, there's a context issue here. What else did he say around this time.

@Reppuzan lol sorry I gave you the wrong link I wanted you to check out this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/352304 (The last few comments.)

About this thread hmmm

He parted the clouds enough to make the sun come out. I am not asking it to be calculated just wanted to know what ability it was (Weather manipulation or something else maybe?).

About the walls he made it appear out of nowhere which amazed Huey (Its possibly creation I think.)

We rate Vados as having matter manipulation abilities just because of displaying low level matter manipulation abilities which do not seem to have any combat purpose. I think its fair to mention Ronny having minor matter manipulation powers.

The "Travel through space" thing is a fancy way of describing teleportation I think.

Ronny's parting clouds feat.

"I won, Tick!"

Tick welcomed her with a smile that was the same as ever. "You know, Maria, you look like you feel-"

"I don't need to hear it, amigo! All you need to do is just laugh together with me!"

The expression wreathing her face was not a childlike grin like usual, but a warm, somehow gentle smile.

Then it vanished, replaced by her usual mischievousness, and she puffed out her chest proudly.

"Thanks, Tick. I'm so happy right now, and it's all thanks to you! I feel like I could cut God right now! I could slash through steel, and wind, and even these annoying rain clouds!"

She strutted over to the broken window and fell to one knee. In one smooth, swift motion, she drew her sword.

The blade slid from its sheath with a sound like a bell...

And a miracle happened outside the window.

"Holy..."

"Wow...!"

The clouds parted exactly as Maria drew her sword, a blinding curtain of sunlight spilling forth from behind them.

Maria seemed to accept the miracle as nothing less than her due and stood up proudly, the sun's warm light wreathing her like a halo.

"...See?"

Even as the people left in the restaurant broke into excited clamor at the impossible miracle, Ronnie remained seated alone, a smile playing about his lips.

"Of course it wasn't coincidence. A miracle? Preposterous."

He tapped his temple with his forefinger, satisfied at a trick well executed.

"Think of it as congratulations."

I'm not a calcer so I can't do much but here's what I see from it.

> She parted it with a slash from her sword, be it from the sheer force of her swing (unlikely since it didn't do much to the window) or a show of power with the sword as a focal point (think Getsuga Tenshou).

> A blinding curtain of sunlight means the feat parted the clouds at a length and not just poke a hole through it.

SCRATCH THAT.

I got to the end and apparently, it wasn't the girl with the sword who did the feat. It's still an unknown imo as we don't know if he laced the sword with power, parted the clouds forcibly with some sort of tk, or what other power.

I'd hazard a guess that he used Matter Manipulation here as it's closest to his listed power, Creation. Since he can create something out of nothing, or seems to be able to do so, it stands reasonable imo that he can manipulate currently existing things to some extent.

That or he was teleporting the clouds, in a straight line, away.

Has he shown other feats like this?

Has he shown other feats like this?

Ya Ronny has other feats like this (Its listed in his profile. If you want I can get some quotes later.)

Most of Ronny's powers are simply Hax/magic so I was thinking whether the cloud feat was weather manipulation.

Back