• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question regarding High 2-A.

Basilisk1995

VS Battles
Retired
Our universe is a (3+1) dimensional with 3 spatial and 1 temporal dimensions.

Character A: Can destroy infinite [(3+1) like ours] universes.Obviously he is High 2-A

Character B:
Exists in a (4+1) dimensional universe with 4 spatial and 1 temporal dimensions.Can destroy infinite physical matter in that universe (but not affect that universe's time).Meaning he can destroy infinite 4-D physical matter.

By reading these two pages what I understand is in a 4-D subspace there may exist infinite 3-D unverse.So B can also destroy infinite 3-D universes. A has no way accesing 4th dimension of space.As such he can't do anything to B.

My Questions:

1. What Tier would Character B in??

2. Character A vs Character B. Who wins and why??

1) Likely at least low 2-C (high end).

2) Character A should be stronger. If they even can interact with each other. It's just like character with endless brute strength vs character with time-space breaking attack that would just ignore regular physical durability of the opponent.

If I understand correctly, assuming such a fight currently occurs, A would won because :

_thought he can't destroy B's body because it would require an infinite amount of energy from him, he still can crush the only temporal dimension B has, which will destroy his existence.

_On the other hand, A can survive the physical destruction of his 3D verse so B being able to destroy an infinity of it is meaningless.

OK.Thanks for your answers.But I need a clarification.If character A has been proved to be able to destroy the temporal dimension of 3-D universe does that mean he can also destroy the temporal dimension of a 4-D universe??That makes no sense to me.If that is true than by the same logic A should also be able to destroy the temporal dimension of a 5-D space which would make him Low 1-C. And he can keep going up like that.How does destroying temporal dimension of a 3-D universe affect a 4-D universe??

In my opinion it's a stalemate.Cause the fight can't take place.No one has any way of harming the other.

Each universe has its own time. So the whole infinite set of universes, you can just imagine as the five coordinate axes:

• x - length
  • y - Width
  • z - height
  • f - parallel worlds
  • t - time
In this case, t-axis will be complementary to all the other axis.

DarkLK said:
Each universe has its own time. So the whole infinite set of universes, you can just imagine as the five coordinate axes:
  • x - length
  • y - Width
  • z - height
  • f - parallel worlds
  • t - time
In this case, t-axis will be complementary to all the other axis.
Got it.Thanks.Infinite parallel universe gives A another dimension of space.

Back