• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Mouse vs A Grimwalker (Su. Mouse vs Hunter) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Both are 8-B
Hunter has his staff
Starting distance 10 meters
Speed equalized

Maria:

PS5: 3

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Hunter typically battles by repeatedly using his Pseudo Teleportation to avoid attacks and get close to targets. Once he gets close, he then attempts to strike the target with his staff. He also occasionally uses ranged magic attacks.
How does Shadow the mouse respond

How does Shadow the mouse respond
I think Hunter's fighting style is better demonstrated here. Anyways, I'll go ahead and give a TL;DR of their advantages.

Hunter is far, far more skilled than Mickey and can likely overwhelm him with his 3x AP advantage along with borderline Danmaku and teleportation.

Mickey's main advantage is having his own teleportation and great range via explosions allowing him to swiftly take out Hunter since he only has 9-A durability.

I won't vote for now since I want to see what others think.

Hunter is less durable physically, but has teleportation, AP, and skill to rely on, though Mouse has teleportation as well. Hunter also resists heat, so maybe he’ll be able to somewhat cope with the lasers. Lowering defense doesn’t really matter so Mouse really just has teleporting and ranged attacks to rely on. But Hunter has way more abilities listed including Attack Reflection which’ll help.

I’ll vote Hunter for skill, versatility, and AP.

Hunter is less durable physically, but has teleportation, AP, and skill to rely on, though Mouse has teleportation as well. Hunter also resists heat, so maybe he’ll be able to somewhat cope with the lasers. Lowering defense doesn’t really matter so Mouse really just has teleporting and ranged attacks to rely on. But Hunter has way more abilities listed including Attack Reflection which’ll help.

I’ll vote Hunter for skill, versatility, and AP.
Counted and Flapack FRA

Grace!

Back