• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A loyal ranger is sent to stop an evil robot (Marcy Wu vs The Eviler) [GRACE]

I'm just gonna go ahead and voice my thoughts on this.

Marcy has far superior range, is way, way smarter, has better equipment, and is more skilled.

The Eviler has the AP advantage and Immortality Type 2, making him much more durable.

I think Marcy's advantages are better than The Eviler's so I'm leaning towards Marcy, but I won't vote for now.

Yeah, Marcy has almost all the advantages that matter. The Eviler may be stronger and more resilient, but he can’t strategize and only has a dinky axe compared to the many things Marcy has access to. Marcy can just keep her distance and Eviler will be completely helpless.

Also, The Eviler shouldn’t have Above Average intellect. Killing a bunch of people without being stopped is by definition attributed to brute force and not intelligence. Unless he ambushed every single one of the students, and killed them all in drastically different ways, he shouldn’t be Above Average. But then again, it’s the Eviler, so I probably shouldn’t question it.

Yeah, Marcy has almost all the advantages that matter. The Eviler may be stronger and more resilient, but he can’t strategize and only has a dinky axe compared to the many things Marcy has access to. Marcy can just keep her distance and Eviler will be completely helpless.
Well I think this is mote than enough for Marcy to win here. The klutz FRA.
Also, The Eviler shouldn’t have Above Average intellect. Killing a bunch of people without being stopped is by definition attributed to brute force and not intelligence. Unless he ambushed every single one of the students, and killed them all in drastically different ways, he shouldn’t be Above Average. But then again, it’s the Eviler, so I probably shouldn’t question it.
No, you're right. That should probably be removed.

Marcy FRA
Counted

I'm guessing you'll be voting for Marcy too?

Back