• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A large snake has a bad time

Well, I don't know if Colossatron has a soul since he's a robot, but because of SBA and the fact that in some verses robots do indeed have souls, I'll assume he has one for this match.

Thught, I still vote for Colossatron: while his size makes him difficult to dedge attacks, he won't need to because he has a very large range advantage, a huge amount of weapons to constantly spam at Sans (many of which he cannot dodge without teleporting out of range), force fields that will protect him and sheer versatility.

well sans attacks going to be very week and useless without karma in Colossatron

since her doesn't have a soul

so I think sans can't even harm him

couldn't this be a stomp

Ahmed Sakr Salman said:
well sans attacks going to be very week and useless without karma in Colossatron
since her doesn't have a soul

so I think sans can't even harm him

couldn't this be a stomp
Let's assume he has one for this match, it's the safest thing to do.

Ahmed Sakr Salman said:
can't sans just flip Colossatron on its back via telekinesis

Colossatron doesn't seem to have a resistance to this
He will have to get close, which is gonna get difficult because of the Snake's various hax, much higher range and danmaku.

Yobobojojo said:
>Flipping a snake that dwarf buildings
no
1-sans telekinesis affects on the soul not the physical body so sans can left him with no problem

2-sans is physically on the same tier with Colossatron so we can't confirm that sans can't lift him

3-he doesn't need to left it than flip it only rolling it and I am pretty sure that sans can do it but after a Great effort

Ahmed Sakr Salman said:
Yobobojojo said:
>Flipping a snake that dwarf buildings
no
1-sans telekinesis affects on the soul not the physical body so sans can left him with no problem

2-sans is physically on the same tair with Colossatron so we can't confirm that sans can't lift him

3-he doesn't need to left it than flip it only rolling it and I am pretty sure that sans can do it but after a Great effort
Sans never did that on Frisk either.

1) Yes, however, he will have to get close to do that since his range isn't that good, while Colossatron's is far superior. Not to mention the fact that the latter has many weapons that are really dangerous for Sans, some that can one-shot him and others that he cannot dodge regularly to avoid, but he has to teleport out of his range entirely, so he would be at the start point again.

2) I don't know what his lifting strenght is, but even if he could, it would be difficutl to flip over something so ling and made of various other objects, so he could probably pullm himself up again.

i know and I can't think about scenario for this fight

sans can't get close to him because his weapons so he would just keep teleporting out of his range

and Colossatron can't get sans while he teleporting away and his long range attacks is gonna be useless via sans's reaction speed and dodging skills

I am just waiting for another person to say a different opinion

Ahmed Sakr Salman said:
and Colossatron can't get sans while he teleporting away and his long range attacks is gonna be useless via sans's reaction speed and dodging skills
I beg to differ: Colossatron's weapons are mainly homing attacks, raffic attacks, continous laser, boomerang-like attacks that can come back once dodged, guns and weapons that stun the enemy and black holes that suck you in a place where you stand still.

The best thing Sans dodged is a bullet-like projectile, which is defenatly much easier to do that all of that crap that I listed above, regardless of speed equalization.

The best way for him to avoid that is to stay out of range and get out of it via teleportation, however, San' rnage is much smaller than Colossatron's meaning that even if he gets out of range, he won't be able to attack to, and teleportation seems to take a considerable amount of stamina to Sans, and the snake can keep fighting after the majority of his body is missing.

ok got it

sans can't dodge Colossatron attacks

but. Colossatron can't get sans via teleporting

well first sans can teleport between long distances( from hotland-mtt restaurant-judgement hall to snowdin) without any problems so he can get away from Colossatro. range without any problems

sans is a patient guy. he doesn't have any problem with not attacking Colossatron

it takes from sans 10 minutes to fight us on genocide route with all his powers. so if he didn't use anything but teleporting maybe it could from Colossatron an hours of chasing until sans gets tired and sans doesn't have any problems about being chased for an hours but the player(the guy that he using Colossatron in real life) won't do this

so I think that sans would just keep teleporting away until the player closes the game

if there is not a problem with this scenario

than my vote is for sans

Ahmed Sakr Salman said:
ok got it
sans can't dodge Colossatron attacks

but. Colossatron can't get sans via teleporting

well first sans can teleport between long distances( from hotland-mtt restaurant-judgement hall to snowdin) without any problems so he can get away from Colossatro. range without any problems

sans is a patient guy. he doesn't have any problem with not attacking Colossatron

it takes from sans 10 minutes to fight us on genocide route with all his powers. so if he didn't use anything but teleporting maybe it could from Colossatron an hours of chasing until sans gets tired and sans doesn't have any problems about being chased for an hours but the player(the guy that he using Colossatron in real life) won't do this

so I think that sans would just keep teleporting away until the player closes the game

if there is not a problem with this scenario

than my vote is for sans
That scenario would actually be inconclusive.

Back