• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A King exists through sheer Willpower vs a Flower Abomination (King Minos vs PS Flowey) (0-0-0)

just saw this really cool fanart (made by u/El_ojo_de_cthulu from reddit) and decided to do this match (although it might be a stomp in Flowey favor via haxes but whatever)

IMG_0471.png

-Minos Prime and Photoshop Flowey is used
-Speed equalized
-Battle takes place in the Barrier
-SBA for everything else

Minos Prime upscales from 13.85 Kilotons and Flowey is (probably?) >>> 1.98 Kilotons

“NOO! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO OBEY ME!”:

The seven Minos Primes:

Sans Deltarune:

Last edited:
could minos supernatural will and the fact he was a king and a leader, be enough to the souls stop being on flowey favor, if not, minos may almost one shot, but flowey just out haxes way too hard

could minos supernatural will and the fact he was a king and a leader, be enough to the souls stop being on flowey favor, if not, minos may almost one shot, but flowey just out haxes way too hard
I don’t think so. Frisk had to directly ask the souls for help to turn them against Flowey and I’m pretty sure Minos can’t do the same.

Iirc his reality warping and data stuffs only make Frisk confused and harder to avoid his attacks ? (It's been a while since I played the game) And does Minos still have a chance to hit Flowey?

Iirc his reality warping and data stuffs only make Frisk confused and harder to avoid his attacks ? (It's been a while since I played the game) And does Minos still have a chance to hit Flowey?
Minos can but Flowey can just load a save and undo any damage Minos deals.

Minos can but Flowey can just load a save and undo any damage Minos deals.
Oh damn, is calling for help really smth only Frisk can do ? (although I'm not really sure if Minos would actually try to ask the souls for help in the first place)

Last edited:
Back