• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A good match for Ryuga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I really want to try this guy out since he is easily one of my favorites. Who do you guys think is a good match for him.

Sadly, none of these guys would be good match-ups. Not to sound arrogant, just stating facts going by the tiering system; but Ryuga could solo all 3 of them. Well Exonus' 2-A form. This because a High 2-A character is infinitely stronger than a normal 2-A character.

Ryuga is High 2-A. And the fact is that Ryuga is infinitely stronger than them. Making abilities useless. It's like a low 2-C vs a High 3-A

It is how things work here... And I'm pretty sure we use scientific theories for this...

Exercise, your acting hella arrogant as **** here. Dragon's character is High 2-A, making him infinitely superior to your OC's.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Exercise, your acting hella arrogant as **** here. Dragon's character is High 2-A, making him infinitely superior to your OC's.

On this site I'll go with that, but outside I count on my own established ideas.

Then your supposed to follow the damn rules of this site, Exercise. I'm getting fed up with your damn verse ideas and your making me wantting to you right now.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Then your supposed to follow the damn rules of this site, Exercise. I'm getting fed up with your damn verse ideas and your making me wantting to you right now.
I'm not forcing anything upon anyone, nor am I claiming to be a know it all.

ExerciseDancefloors said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Exactly what Dragon said. Stop acting like your damn special, Exercise.
When did I say I was anything special?

"My verse is based on imagination, not realistic science."

This. Seriously Exercise, i am REALLY getting fed up with you right now.

You made your files along with the stats. If you think they are stronger, look at our system and upgrade them... But based on what YOU put down, they aren't as powerful as you think they are.

Except that you keep denying the fact taht Dragon's characters is High 2-A in comparison to your OC's 2-A rankings. A High 2-A stomps a 2-A by an infinite amount yet you keep going on that Ryuga can do nothing to them when clearly he can. @Exercise

CrossverseCrisis said:
Except that you keep denying the fact taht Dragon's characters is High 2-A in comparison to your OC's 2-A rankings. A High 2-A stomps a 2-A by an infinite amount yet you keep going on that Ryuga can do nothing to them when clearly he can. @Exercise
OH, I see what you're getting at. I suppose it's the internet's fault for making me misinterpret your replies.

What you are doing wrong is not voicing your opinion. It's that you are flat out arguing against the tiering system.

What Dragon said. Your argueing against the Tier System that we use from VSBW that's been set from yet another wiki that knows how the Tiering System work.

That's on you. You have to give reasons to why they are High 2-A. No one is forcing you to upgrade them.

Yet another thing that Dragon said. It's your ******* characters, not anyone elses. Nobodies forcing you to upgrade them or do whatever. @Exercise

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What you are doing wrong is not voicing your opinion. It's that you are flat out arguing against the tiering system.

I don't like bad blood, so I'm not going to continue to argue. However, I think that we all need more sleep tbh.

We don't need more sleep. You do. Hell you even said that you have lack of sleep for some reason. You don't tell us to get more sleep. @Exercise

Of what? You said yourself that you don't take enough sleep and you said that we all need sleep. Like the **** are you, my parent?!

Ok...... So I'm just going to uh... pretend the thing above doesn't exist.

Ryuga huh? How about my boi Xanix in his Dark form?

Edit: Dark*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back