• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Giant Black Hole VS Homura Akemi

Well, most of Homura's haxes are going to get sucked in and do nothing. Now it's been noted that Black Holes have ages, and eventually dies out in Discord Chat. However, Abyss Gates is resistant/immune to those God people can do, which includes Time Manipulation and more. Although I don't think Homura is stupid enough to go into the blatant-black hole looking enemy and probably flee.

Inconclusive or leaning Giant Black Hole, not sure.

Also don't Black Holes naturally have Reality Warping since it's literally bent space-time itself?

Darkseid couldn't omegabeam her, Asreil couldn't reset her....

But this Black Hole 's BFR shall destroy it.

Considering that this is the max range of both fighters as per SBA to a max of 4 KM, Homura is going to start literally 4KM away from the center of the Black Hole. So, yeah, she's kinda screwed.

I mean, I kinda want to say it's a stomp, because Homura doesn't really have a way to mindhax or Powernull a black hole like the Abyss gates, but then again, this is Homura getting actually defeated, so.... Hmm...

Hmm... Are the Abyss Gates like a fundamental function of the universe, actually?

Homura's Powernull, as it worked on Madoka, used law manipulation to pull her out of the law of cycles, which drained her of her power.

Does this sound like something the Black Hole fits into?

I looked up the law of cycles online and found out that it's a concept from the anime. How does this law of cycles work?

Well, it's the idea that Magical Girls are always doomed to become witches, the greatest magical girl will become the most terrible witch. Madoka replaced this, and drained the corruption of the soul gems of every magical girl to ever be... I think. Either way, Homura got rid of her and Witches sort of came back. I dunno the details.

Oh okay then.

Well all I can say is that the black holes don't have any resistance to Law Manipulation if that answers your question? If not then I dunno. :/

Back