• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A devil fights an Alien

Maybe if Tayler's regen is based off of Cells, as Radiation damages genetics so that the character's regen is damaged as well. But Tayler has Mid-Godly Regen, meaning any genetics that may be damaged by the radiation won't hurt the Regenerationn at all. Sooooo no. Sorry to say :p

@Lucky Maybeeeeee

@Peppy

Me neither. I studied astrology and chemistry, not biology. So what I say is more of an "I know the science behind it, but I have no idea if it's actually true in the real world"

The mid godly regen tayler has relies on the existence of the sins,so i doubt radiation bypasses that,this level of regen gets you back even from existence erasure,if it was reliant like @Akreious said on cells or anything else in the body like that,that might have been a problem

Back