• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A detective faces the invincible man

okay so Dan has 8-B dura however Seb should be able to surpass this, via the poison darts i think,

if it doesn't work then Dan wins, but if it should work, then i'll vote for Seb

okay so Dan has 8-B dura however Seb should be able to surpass this, via the poison darts i think,
Dude, that's not just it. He also has flash bolts, electricity bolts, and ice bolts. In fact Poison Bolts would be a last resort since he would have to manually stuff it into Dan's mouth if he gets grabbed.

Dan has an LS advantage too so if he does land a grab, it's decently difficult to escape. Also Sebastian starts with shooting the crap out of his enemies with his guns so Dan has a period of time to try and catch Sebastian who has Athletic Human Speed compared to Dan's Average Human

I think Dan also has a higher AP, bisecting's >>> limb ripping.

What's the effectivity of these bolts?

I think Dan also has a higher AP, bisecting's >>> limb ripping.

What's the effectivity of these bolts?
Freeze Bolt can freeze flesh in such a way that shooting it causes it to shatter

Poison Bolts' poison can cause convulsion and internal damage though due to how it'll be applied, it's probably just an incon method

Electricity is electricity, a decent sized AoE present as well

And Flash Bolt is a flashbang

These two may be a durability thing tho, no?
It works the same way electricity works which causes convulsions and temporary paralysis. Enough times on a regular human can probably incapacitate them and Dan has no resistances

Same with ice. Frostbite affects people in a cellular level and can cause skin to rot off

Back