• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Deified Battle (Alela vs Yeongjo)

I'll be honest. The only thing Yeongjo could possibly do is spam his Destiny, Causality and Law Manipulation to give himself immunity to everything she has. She has no resistance to Law, Fate or Causality Manipulation meaning he can just beat her up in hand-to-hand.

I'll be honest. The only thing Yeongjo could possibly do is spam his Destiny, Causality and Law Manipulation to give himself immunity to everything she has. She has no resistance to Law, Fate or Causality Manipulation meaning he can just beat her up in hand-to-hand.
Who's to say that tempest Aura doesn't incapacitate first? That is her starting move after all.

Tempest Deity has extraordinary genius battle IQ through Tempest Soul and Electrojutsu allows for good speed amps. Plus she's more skilled than Hokori who is stated to be a perfect fighter in the story. She should be more than able to win a hand-to-hand confrontation really fast

The funny thing about that Yeongjo is one of the most skilled hand-to-hand combatants in the verse (coming from a verse of godly skilled hand-to-hand users) and his Law Manipulation hax cannot be bypassed unless you have strength that is greater than his and he can also keep stacking laws upon himself like binding vows from JJK.

Both Yeongjo and Alela are geniuses with Yeongjo being much older and having much more experience in combat as a result.

Yeongjo's only option would be to continually make laws like this: if I use Dangun’s capability and force a law into existence wherein I become stronger than his full capability whatever it may be… winning won’t be too difficult.” Yeongjo thought to himself as Thomas glanced at him, still standing there before punching him faster than he could perceive, sending him flying away. “His strength truly is inhumane. I won’t use that attack yet.” Yeongjo thought to himself as Thomas then decided to petrify him before Yeongjo said… Dangun. “He controlled a law to make himself immune?” Thomas said as a white energy surrounded Yeongjo’s being. “Law Manipulation?” Thomas asked as he observed the situation for what it was. “So he has grown his power beyond his natural limits… meaning he is likely using that to figure out my maximum capabilities with striking strength alone.” Thomas thought to himself.
Yeongjo can also seal Alela away with Hwanguyangssi or speedblitz her (keep in mind, this is from the guy who has fought guys with equal speed and overwhelmed them). Even if Alela does continue to attack him, she will have to bypass his Law Manipulation where he can make himself stronger and immune to all of her physical attacks.

He can also control her destiny via Gameunjang-aegi.

The funny thing about that Yeongjo is one of the most skilled hand-to-hand combatants in the verse (coming from a verse of godly skilled hand-to-hand users) and his Law Manipulation hax cannot be bypassed unless you have strength that is greater than his and he can also keep stacking laws upon himself like binding vows from JJK.

Yeongjo's only option would be to continually make laws like this: if I use Dangun’s capability and force a law into existence wherein I become stronger than his full capability whatever it may be… winning won’t be too difficult.” Yeongjo thought to himself as Thomas glanced at him, still standing there before punching him faster than he could perceive, sending him flying away. “His strength truly is inhumane. I won’t use that attack yet.” Yeongjo thought to himself as Thomas then decided to petrify him before Yeongjo said… Dangun. “He controlled a law to make himself immune?” Thomas said as a white energy surrounded Yeongjo’s being. “Law Manipulation?” Thomas asked as he observed the situation for what it was. “So he has grown his power beyond his natural limits… meaning he is likely using that to figure out my maximum capabilities with striking strength alone.” Thomas thought to himself.
Yeongjo can also seal Alela away with Hwanguyangssi or speedblitz her (keep in mind, this is from the guy who has fought guys with equal speed and overwhelmed them). Even if Alela does continue to attack him, she will have to bypass his Law Manipulation where he can make himself stronger and immune to all of her physical attacks.

He can also control her destiny via Gameunjang-aegi.
Funny thing about this on my end, Alela has actually dealt with something just like that (and arguably stronger than that) and been totally fine. It's called Shadow Force Law, which use law manipulation to equalize to both an opponents strength and their abilities in order to gain resistance and advantages.
  • A main ability for all Elder's. Shadojutsu energy at a high level creates events which defy any expectation of them by outsiders, to the point ‘anything’ would be possible. This is a passive move which subverts the laws decreed by God which keep reality pristine. It turns rules and laws around to make them chaotic and break them down entirely, therefore an affront against God and those aligned similarly. It can even do this against other opponents able to subvert the law of reality, as Shadojutsu takes their opponent and equalizes to them via its own subversion of what's actually real.
The other thing about Shadow Force Law is that it can be used infinitely upon itself, and even when applied over and over and over again, still couldn't totally equalize with Alela's tempest deity power. Creating new laws like that will be surpassed just like Shadow Force Law is. "She will have to bypass his Law Manipulation where he can make himself stronger and immune to all of her physical attacks", as I just said, she has done exactly that before.

That doesn't make sense, speed blitz is based on speed alone and has nothing to do with skill. Regardless, Alela still has much better skill feats than that, because not only has she overwhelmed groups of equal speed enemies, but she has also defeated multiple enemies at once even though they had PRECOG. And this is before Tempest Deity. Her skill here is just off the chain.

A speed blitz would be more like Alela gathering Volt from across the universe to give her an amp of hundreds of times. Heck, even a regular speed blitz is like what 10 times or so? Imagine hundreds. She could beat him dozens of times before he even hits the ground if she did that.

Not sure what all it entails exactly, but controlling Alela's destiny would only be marginally successful because her true destiny lies with Tempest Soul, who can't be conventionally attacked/accessed, even by this law stuff. Plus that may be something that falls under Tempest Souls blocking abilities considering he can/will block powerful reality warping stuff with ease, in addition to Alela's actual destiny being latent in Tempest Soul instead. It would be super hard for him to pull that off.

Funny thing about this on my end, Alela has actually dealt with something just like that (and arguably stronger than that) and been totally fine. It's called Shadow Force Law, which use law manipulation to equalize to both an opponents strength and their abilities in order to gain resistance and advantages.
  • A main ability for all Elder's. Shadojutsu energy at a high level creates events which defy any expectation of them by outsiders, to the point ‘anything’ would be possible. This is a passive move which subverts the laws decreed by God which keep reality pristine. It turns rules and laws around to make them chaotic and break them down entirely, therefore an affront against God and those aligned similarly. It can even do this against other opponents able to subvert the law of reality, as Shadojutsu takes their opponent and equalizes to them via its own subversion of what's actually real.
The other thing about Shadow Force Law is that it can be used infinitely upon itself, and even when applied over and over and over again, still couldn't totally equalize with Alela's tempest deity power. Creating new laws like that will be surpassed just like Shadow Force Law is. "She will have to bypass his Law Manipulation where he can make himself stronger and immune to all of her physical attacks", as I just said, she has done exactly that before.
Just to clarify Shadow Force Law a bit more, it essentially is creating a new, chaotic law that subverts the laws of the universe and basically takes their place, so it's pretty similar in principle to what you're describing too. I can provide some scenes for context into how it is applied in battle if necessary

Question: What would happen to Alela if Yeongjo then was forced to activate Hanuellim and use Omnipotence against her and the tempest deity?

If Alela can block Fate and Law Manipulation, then Yeongjo would have to use a full power Shindansu to eradicate her.

Yeongjo's skill is similar since he punched and destroyed a boy's nuts with this boy having the ability to see infinite futures.

Please answer my first question though.

Just to clarify Shadow Force Law a bit more, it essentially is creating a new, chaotic law that subverts the laws of the universe and basically takes their place, so it's pretty similar in principle to what you're describing too. I can provide some scenes for context into how it is applied in battle if necessary
go ahead.

Question: What would happen to Alela if Yeongjo then was forced to activate Hanuellim and use Omnipotence against her and the tempest deity?

If Alela can block Fate and Law Manipulation, then Yeongjo would have to use a full power Shindansu to eradicate her.

Yeongjo's skill is similar since he punched a boy's nuts with this boy having the ability to see infinite futures.
Well you said on the discord the 'omnipotence' thing can be ignored in a fight, so I don't know why that would apply here, but as for what Alela does it depends on how that works exactly. But against super strong./dangerous/unique powers, Alela is able to evolve in order to handle them. This is through the tempest Soul forcing her into a 'higher state of being' in battle. This is so powerful that she gains practically instant resistance to stuff which may have been overpowering her before, even though her resistances and such are extremely strong by default (as revealed with the shadow force law thing), so if it comes down to it, Tempest Soul can activate her desperation evolving power independent of what Alela actually wants so it disregards her normally in character maneuvers. Tempest Souls absolute priority is keeping Alela alive through any means necessary.

And what does Shindansu do?

Simply having the ability to see infinite futures doesn't mean it is passive or that it would detect a small attack like that, plus, I'm still not sure that rises up to defeating many enemies able to see your exact future moves at once and still doing so with lowish difficulty prior to gaining Tempest Souls immense battle thinking.

If she can handle literal omnipotence and evolve past it, then that is a bit ridiculous but considering how powerful she is, that is interesting.

Shindansu is a mountain that crushes the target.

He could also Hanuellim's Gate to erase existence and end the fight but considering Alela's adaptation, at best it would be inconclusive but I don't know if either of his final attacks (hanuellim' gate and shindansu) would work.

If she can handle literal omnipotence and evolve past it, then that is a bit ridiculous but considering how powerful she is, that is interesting.

Shindansu is a mountain that crushes the target.

He could also Hanuellim's Gate to erase existence and end the fight but considering Alela's adaptation, at best it would be inconclusive but I don't know if either of his final attacks (hanuellim' gate and shindansu) would work.
Well technically it isn’t Alela evolving, it’s Tempest Soul forcing these powers out of her and amplifying what she has already. So it’s more like Tempest Soul is evoking latent stuff she hasn’t actually gotten yet (but will eventually by training the deity). Tempest Soul himself is the spawn of someone who is at least close to being omnipotent (as far as 4D goes at least) so while it is ridiculous for sure it’s also true that it’s something tempest soul could do with its maximum effort. After the fight and Alela is safe this would effectively leave her comatose though. This isn’t without drawback or consequences

If it’s just a mountain, Ultrabolts should handle that easy, since just a group of them completely devours a planet sized pocket realm she gets trapped in after just like one second of time so a mountain would be disappeared the instant it’s spawned

Alela resists existence erasure and Tempest Soul resists it way more than her base does, and ultrabolts are able to devour Shadojutsu attacks that use antimatter, existence erasure, and nonexistent physiology to attack so she should be able to defend. Tempest soul has insane clairvoyance too so even if Alela can’t comprehend an attack (such as an attack both the past and future at once) she would still dodge.

I think Alela is most likely to win but he does have some methods of victory. I think he can come up with a good strategy and his law stuff is good too as long as he keeps distance from Tempest Aura (which most likely still would work due to surpassing shadow force law). Plus changing Alela’s destiny can force Tempest Soul to take direct action to overcome that. But again it looks like Alela has the higher odds of victory based on all she can do

Yeongjo would keep distance after seeing that he can't fight her in hand-to-hand combat and continually stack laws to overpower most of her abilities. And eventually, if he uses Dangun at full power, Tempest Soul would be erased since Yeongjo would remove the tempest soul from the cycle of Samsara via fate and the full power of law manipulation and then end the fight from mid range.

Yeongjo would keep distance after seeing that he can't fight her in hand-to-hand combat and continually stack laws to overpower most of her abilities. And eventually, if he uses Dangun at full power, Tempest Soul would be erased since Yeongjo would remove the tempest soul from the cycle of Samsara via fate manipulation and then end the fight from mid range.
Except shadow force law couldn’t do it, and since this is very similar I doubt it would work her. Plus tempest soul can’t just be removed, he’s built to protect against that. Not only is he fundamentally attached to Alela, but he also has a very specific ability tied to retaliating to attempts to remove him called ‘Tempest Retribution’
  • Tempest Retribution: This occurs only if someone attempts to attack the Tempest Soul directly. As a result, the Tempest Soul commits retribution on those who dare attempt to stop it. To do so, transfers all attempts towards it directly back into the enemy soul, then unleashes horrible paralysis over said soul, then striking them down with 100 time stronger than Alela Ultrabolt attacks with the intent being to erase the enemy body and soul altogether. This isn't its only method of retribution, but it is usually the first thing it will try.
It would transfer the attempt to remove him back into his opponent, so it’s not a good idea to try such a thing unless he thinks of a way around tempest souls intelligence, clairvoyance, and generally extremely high resistances

It would be interesting to see actual scenes of how the Shadow Law abilities work inverse.

Yeongjo is resistant to death manipulation but yeah, unfortunately he loses, i think.

It would be interesting to see actual scenes of how the Shadow Law abilities work inverse.

Yeongjo is resistant to death manipulation but yeah, unfortunately he loses, i think.
Yeah I agree, Alela FRA

As for the shadow force law, although I don’t write out scenes (instead I do outlines of scenes for me and my sister to act out), I can talk about how Grender faces off with Necrozus Suzaku.

So Necrozus uses Shadow Force Law to generate a ‘law of chaos’ against Grender’s nullifixers, which are extremely powerful existence erasure lasers which can even erase Shadojutsu energy despite its physiology. Necrozus uses it to make it so that nullifixers do not work to harm him anymore, it’s a ‘law’, and so it wouldn’t work. Nullifixers are powerful enough to deny this for some time, but because shadow force law can be applied infinitely, he’s able to surpass the Nullifixers after applying it more. He uses it to increase his resistance against electrojutsu as well, making Grender have to think outside the box

Back