• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A break

please excuse my english, per usual lol

Most of you probably don't know me, but I have been thinking for a while, and I think its time for me to take a break.

There are several reasons for this, mostly being that their are more important things which deserve my time currently, and indexing stuff like this has become irrevocably boring for me lately.

Random Shout Outs:

Goji, Kramer, Axx, and Gews. my fellow goosetards, you guys are like brothers to me!, thank you for everything 🙏.

Psychowarper. One of my best bros and a fellow bug enjoyer, your awesome man.

Amelia Lonelyheart. The Calc Machine:tm:, keep up the good work, and thank you for all those calcs you've made for me.

I probably wont be gone forever, You will likely see me hop in once and a while, but in the end I guess time will tell.

Farewell

Goodbye, and please take care of yourself. You are always welcome back here.

Unfortunate to see that the original gang (Me, you, Goji, Axx and Kramer) is slowly falling apart on the wiki, with only two people listed there being active.

I can still remember talking to you for the first time, long before we became friends. You were a chad back then and you are still one now less cringey too, but that can be said for all of us. You have been a help in many of my projects for probably a year now, and I hope one day you return, my fellow Goosetard.

Back