• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle Royale with a little hint of Magic

I have randomly chosen Magic users with seemingly equal stats to fight to the death for no reason whatsoever.

The Combatants:

-Gandalf -Ahri (League of Legends) -Alakazam (Pokemon) -Yoshino (Date a Live) -Mirajane Strauss (Fairy Tail) -Arthur Pendragon (Highschool DXD) -Cure Moonlight (Pretty Cure) -Cirno (Touhou) -Vergil (Devil May Cry) -Neko Kuroha

They shall all fight in the Hogwarts Academy.

Who will reign victorious?

I assume the After the Final Silhouette trial version of cure moonlight and not Unrestricted Maia Gandalf?

In that case I would say if the battle is strictly to the death then Cirno, because the rest of the characters lack the ability to make her stay dead, I think. (perfect freeze is also nice).

But if we say that her giving up or fleeing is allowed and counted as loss it would be decided between Neko Kuroha and Cure Moonlight. I would say between the two likely Neko Kuroha due to hax.

Back