• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(One vote needed) Your powers are now mine ~ Delsin vs. Ditto

Nah. Far from, as neither have hax. Just that Ditto's normal weakness in canon (apart from laughing and sometimes being unable to change its face) are characters who are adept with their skills of their own powers, which Delsin already is.

TeenAngel101 said:
^Delsin doesn't have hax? lol
Shoot, it's really been a while since I've played Second Son, huh. Since Delsin does have hax, this becomes a lot harder and I retract my vote. Frankly, Delsin would've win handily if he was just barebones lol.

The real cal howard said:
TeenAngel101 said:
^Delsin doesn't have hax? lol
Shoot, it's really been a while since I've played Second Son, huh. Since Delsin does have hax, this becomes a lot harder and I retract my vote. Frankly, Delsin would've win handily if he was just barebones lol.
Delsin has time slow bubbles, pocket reality manipulation, and homing attacks. Really his most haxed stuff comes from his video powers.

Obviously Delsin makes him laugh with one of his "amazing" jokes and one-liners such as: "Die faster" or "I get nervous around pretty girls". Causing Ditto to laugh and revert to base, allowing Delsin the easy win.

TeenAngel101 said:
Obviously Delsin makes him laugh with one of his "amazing" jokes and one-liners such as: "Die faster" or "I get nervous around pretty girls". Causing Ditto to laugh and revert to base, allowing Delsin the easy win.
So he'd be calling himself a pretty girl?

So what power does Delsin start with, he can't use all at once.

Frankly, that's a HUGE decider here.

Actually, I'm giving my vote back to Delsin, given that he's still better versed in his powers, and in all seriousness, he could make a joke like "You're the best looking guy I ever fought", making Ditto laugh and revert, making him easy pickings (though, I doubt Delsin would want to hurt a cute little laughing blob ovo).

If Neon, he uses bubbles to freeze him in time and atomize him.

If Video, he turns invisble, sneaks up, and atomizes him.

If Smoke, he chokes him with Smoke Bomb and atomizes him.

Oh wait, Ditto has all his resistances.

This means their hax are useless against each other.

Back