• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo vs hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm gonna give it to Hit

Both fought Goku post Black/Zumasu arc on equal footing and Toppo may have fought Goku Blue kaioken but with Hit's Time Skip, Intangibility, Invisible ki attacks and his power to improve himself and his techniques at a steady pace should be more then enough to give him the edge in this fight mostly because we still don't know if Toppo has any good abilities other then the standard ki ones.

So Hit should win with mid difficulty at the most unless Toppo pulls out some awesome techniques in the tournament which is doubtful or he actually beats Hit in the tournament other then that as of right now I don't see Toppo winning this.

Hit jumps in other dimesion and one shot Toppo with invisible ki blast from there.

Well haven't seen serious Hit as of yet (Vados told he was fighting as a martial artist in mini arc) and he is still far impressive than Toppo.

Toppo should be able to break hit's dimension like goku because his power is near equal to goku also toppo forced goku to go kaioken while goku didn't need to go kaioken against hit this implys that toppo's raw power is higher than hit's so toppo should be able to block hit's invisible ki blasts if he is able to sense them which he probably could because he was able to judge how powerful is goku

Except hit made the mistake of putting goku in the middle of his dimension so goku could then power up and destroy it. Hit won't make the same mistake twice specially if he is serious

Honestly, Hit just seemed to have far better techniques then Toppo, plus Toppo constantly relied on grabs and such which are negated by the time skip.

Plus Toppo was 100% serious, Hit was not.

If it was before episode 104, i would have definitely said hit, but now im uncertain on the outcome of this battle, as toppo is far more powerful than dyspo, who could initially keep up with and overpower hit.

Ovrhide said:
If it was before episode 104, i would have definitely said hit, but now im uncertain on the outcome of this battle, as toppo is far more powerful than dyspo, who could initially keep up with and overpower hit.
Dyspo kept up with Hit because of his Speed Boost ability and his ears, Toppa is stronger but not as fast as Dyspo when he uses his Speed Boost. Toppa's overall power won't be too much a problem given Hit's abilities, Time Skip which gives him a good edge allowing him to dodge Toppa or get some hits in, Intangibility so he can avoid Toppa's attacks, his Invisible Shockwaves which could stop Toppa's heart and he's done and lastly Hit's Adaption which is great enough to allow him (in about a minute) to catch up with Dyspo which Toppa noticed.

So even if Toppa is stronger, he won't be for long and Hit still is much more versitial, Toppa would need to show more before I'd believe he wins this.

This is also a really old thread.

Dyspo kept up with Hit because of his Speed Boost ability and his ears, Toppa is stronger but not as fast as Dyspo when he uses his Speed Boost. Toppa's overall power won't be too much a problem given Hit's abilities, Time Skip which gives him a good edge allowing him to dodge Toppa or get some hits in, Intangibility so he can avoid Toppa's attacks, his Invisible Shockwaves which could stop Toppa's heart and he's done and lastly Hit's Adaption which is great enough to allow him (in about a minute) to catch up with Dyspo which Toppa noticed.

So even if Toppa is stronger, he won't be for long and Hit still is much more versitial, Toppa would need to show more before I'd believe he wins this.

This is also a really old thread.

I dont know. And its not like hit got stronger (cause he didnt), he just stratigically beat dyspo, as dyspo has a great weakness that comes with his great speed (attacks linearly, and cant manouver well in his extreme speed)

The fight is inconclusive to me.

Iirc Toppa literally states Hit was dodging Dyspo's fatal blows and taking the non fatal ones and started to get faster and said it was a trap. Hit even states and proves in his first fight with Goku that he gets stronger the longer he fights and gets significantly challenge.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Iirc Toppa literally states Hit was dodging Dyspo's fatal blows and taking the non fatal ones and started to get faster and said it was a trap. Hit even states and proves in his first fight with Goku that he gets stronger the longer he fights and gets significantly challenge.

Ok, i agree... does not change my opinion tho. Inconclusive for me.

@Ovrhide

If you think it's Inconclusive that's perfectly fine, I'm not trying to force you to change you opinion.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Ovrhide

If you think it's Inconclusive that's perfectly fine, I'm not trying to force you to change you opinion.
Oh no dont worry. I wasnt thinking that.

We don't know how much more powerful Toppo is compared to Dyspo. They could even be equal as far as we know, unless I'm missing something.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
We don't know how much more powerful Toppo is compared to Dyspo. They could even be equal as far as we know, unless I'm missing something.
Toppo is candidate for G.O.D, and toppo was stated to be second to only jiren. But as far as gaps go, i dont know.

Fair enough if it was stated that he's second to Jiren. Though I think there's more to being a GoD candidate than just sheer power. Toppo's sense of justice and leadership probably appeal to Belmod and Marcarita. Otherwise, Jiren would be a candidate too.

Hit.

His ability to adapt in battle is incredibly useful. Dyspo seemed to be a lot faster than Hit. Toppo is definitely stronger than Dyspo (or at least he should be since he was implied to be second to Jiren), but Dyspo may very well be faster. Either way, Hit as of this point is likely on-par with Dyspo in terms of speed, seing as how he was able to bait him and counter-his speed once he adapted to the fight more. Every non-fatal blow Toppo lands on Hit would merely work to Hit's advantage, so even if Toppo is faster than Dyspo, he won't be faster than Hit for long.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Hit on this one.

Hit, including all the reasons above, he's tailored to kill.

I mean he casually and easily killed SSJB Goku without actually trying when his lethal techniques weren't restricted.

Same dude, if he's not in Fighterz I'm actually gonna be pissed.

Of course Toppo is cool, I enjoy heroic characters with a sense of justice, him bitching at 17 for interrupting transformations is probably one if ny favorite scenes in super thus far but he's outclassed here, not in power but in skill considering Hit's techniques can easily close that gap.

^ I agree, but Dyspo is starting to win me over. I was completely disinterested in him prior to him confronting Hit, but in the last few episodes I've found him to be really interesting. Toppo is hilarious, though.

Since its...

Hit: 9

Toppa: 0

Inconclusive: 1

The grace period is over so I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back